MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

A new chap here

A new chap here - Forums [Biker Match] A new chap here - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

A new chap here

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am new to this site and live in the wonderful north east with amazing biking roads on my doorstep. Anyone up for a jolly good ride out I can show you some fantastic roads and not the rides that are done to death but great roads with no traffic and some great places for eats or something stronger if you are thinking of stopping over.

Update Reply
Justwilliam @ 02/09/2011 23:58  

Hiya Justwilliam
Welcome to BM Great part of the country. Have a look at the events, there's lots going on, including BM's first rally next weekend.. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1256 Hold tight and have fun!

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/09/2011 00:25  

Welcome to the nut house Just William...................enjoy!!!! Seriously a great crowd of peeps on here, im sure you wont regret joining

Update Reply
wenders @ 03/09/2011 00:29  

Welcome on board from one William to another

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/09/2011 00:36  

Thank you so much for that warm welcome from you all. I feel like part of the family already.

Update Reply
Justwilliam @ 03/09/2011 00:42  

hi welcome enyjoy the site

Update Reply
kaycat @ 03/09/2011 06:06  

Hi Justwilliam,

Welcome aboard, we're a friendly but slightly mad crowd.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2011 09:22  

Welcome J/W grab your life jacket and jump in waters allways warm and inviting if your fast you can stiill get a ticket to the 1st BM kiss rally next weekend would be a great place to meet all of the members you will have o put up with in the forums and at meets lol

Update Reply
JP @ 03/09/2011 09:52  

Helloo

welcome to the mad house
sometimes we even have CAKE

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 03/09/2011 12:31  

Greetings and welcome to BM.....a fun place to be, to get to know great folk,ride outs and loads more.

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2011 12:40  

Hi Justwilliam, If u decide 2 go to the KISS rally, u will pass my door. Giz a shout. XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2011 17:47  

Hi justwilliam, Welcome to the madhouse dive in & enjoy the,Site,Events,forums,chat,ride out's,& HRC's Cake

Update Reply
bkr @ 05/09/2011 07:42  

hi JW and welcome to BM basically mental , jup in with your boots on and yep if yu can get there the KISS rall is ths weekend, ticket only so think fast lol

If you have any queries or question then PROD A MOD , you'll find a list of them under site staff at the bottom of the page :)

Keep grinning and winning

BJ xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/09/2011 09:27  

Hi JW,welcome to the mad hous, lots of great people here and fun things to do,so don't be shy.

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 06/09/2011 11:16  

Welcome to BM enjoy the site

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2011 19:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email