MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Curse and Swear Today!

What Made You Curse and Swear Today! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Curse and Swear Today! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Curse and Swear Today!

Pots - I'll gladly talk to it but as for the decorating part next time I have to decorate I'm simply not going to eat for a month, stay in and save and pay someone to do it!

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 21/08/2011 21:06  

Well if i'd of known i would of come over and helped ya chick cos i know exactly where ya coming from

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 21/08/2011 21:10  

My fing leg stopping me from being away camping with my very good mates n keeping housebound

Update Reply
drobess @ 21/08/2011 21:46  

My next door neighbour beating his Mrs up.....................did a bit more than curse and swear thou, slapped him stupid!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/08/2011 08:39  

Spending 10 hours fixing lead strip around 2 sections of mosaic - after I'd glued it to me, the desk/ the lamp, the floor, and my hair!!!

THEN REALISING i'VE GOT ANOTHER 13 SECTIONS TO DO, AND AT TWO A DAY, IT'S GONNA TAKE A WHOLE *%@#!%&*! WEEK!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2011 21:27  

Wenders Go you, he got at least what he deserved for doin that, B**tard.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2011 21:30  

Damn Wenders likes to play rough and tumble !!

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 23/08/2011 21:53  

you go wenders dont like people like that ... that made me mad

Update Reply
roadknight @ 23/08/2011 22:03  

rode home from work after a 24hr stint ALMOST had a smidsy with some dumb cow in an audi (the van has passed so i'll pullout oh st there's a bloody big bike there!!) if i'd been in the car instead i'd have hit her!!

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 23/08/2011 22:16  

Cheers guys!!! Ha nothing better for a woman beater than being beaten by a woman!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/08/2011 22:45  

WELL SAID!! Wenders, that must make him feel so small and if he does things like that then he is and very insignificant.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2011 22:47  

Some prick in an CL63 AMG coupe trying to kill me on the way home:

on his phone, Undertaking me at 60+ in a 30 zone, blocking the lane I was in the process of moving into after signaling my intent to move into it for 15 or so seconds.

Needless to say the seem surprised when my stebel nautilus was utilized.

If he'd got any closer he'd have found a Julian's boot shaped dint in the door of his £115k cock extension!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2011 22:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email