MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

OMG Motorcycles Aldridge

OMG Motorcycles Aldridge - Forums [Biker Match] OMG Motorcycles Aldridge - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

OMG Motorcycles Aldridge

Hi all just wanted to let you know about a motorcycle repair and serviceing centre ive been to latley OMG Motorcycles in aldridge got speaking to the guy up bassetts pole and went in to have a service on my TL1000R cheap price and great job, anyway the other day i had the bike fail to start while out on a ride called Roy at OMG and without me even asking he came out and picked me and the bike up susequently the problem was a fault within the fuel tank which it took him a while to find but he only charged me labour as there were no parts needed which i think would have been 3x the amount if id gone elsewhere and probably would have chaged me for a part or two i didnt need, very honest guy and well worth a vist if you need anything doing or looking at on your motor. Cheers All lets hope the weathers out this weekend!

Update Reply
Pete_GSX-R @ 12/08/2011 18:48  

Thats good pete.Great to know there are some people that go the extra mile to customers..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2011 19:06  

sounds like a good guy & no call out charge ,Could you add phone no,worth having on mobile for future rides out/events in that area if needed

Update Reply
bkr @ 12/08/2011 20:23  

Yeah hes handy to know as theres not that many repair places round that just do bikes and nothing else, the number is 01922459009 his unit it of middle more lane west pretty much two seconds from the town centre

Update Reply
Pete_GSX-R @ 13/08/2011 07:39  

well its good to find a new bike shop but could you post the address so we can find it please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2011 17:53  

Yeah sure big clive its Unit 3,Walkfern building,middlemore lane west,aldridge WS9-8BG ( its behind the Pit Stop cafe) so at least you can have a sandwich from your vist ha ha

Update Reply
Pete_GSX-R @ 15/08/2011 07:48  

Thats great will keep this for my son lol

Update Reply
JP @ 15/08/2011 08:02  

thanks i need some work doing on new bike they are the closest to me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2011 12:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email