MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

scala rider g4

scala rider g4 - Forums [Biker Match] scala rider g4 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

scala rider g4

anyone used these new scala rider G4 bluetooth kits? thinking of digging deep and and buying one?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 19:35  

Thinking of getting one, Supposed to be the best !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2011 19:04  

We use the scala rider teamset which is good. Bluetooth phone, mp3, stanav, same as the G4. But with two headsets for the same, if not less money than one G4 headset, it is ideal for us. I havent tried the G4, so would be interested to know the difference.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2011 20:51  

I used the scala rider with tomtom in europe it was great, u cud still hear it clear at 80. Well worth it if u r doin alot of miles.

Update Reply
silverst1050 @ 10/08/2011 21:04  

Thanks for the info guys, might just bite the bullet and get the G4

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2011 23:21  

Let us know how you get on with it J1m :-)

As with others , Ian and I use Scala Q2 kit, great when using 2 bikes on a ride out, especially one where he is leading a group and I am mid group so can report if we have lost anyone. We have had them 3 years now without issue at all.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/08/2011 01:29  

bought the g4 kit. brilliant......listen to the radio on way home from work now when on the bike. works great with my iphone to. saved a furtune and bought the ones of flebay. american company that ship from london. i bought the g4 power set with 2 of everything for £265 posted. brand new with warranty. put the other on my spare lid just encase i take a pillion.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2011 19:15  

Ok laughing busa, but what can it do that the scala rider teamset cant do? and its half the price!! . . . I would like to know, in case i want to 'upgrade' in the future.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2011 22:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email