MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I'm home

I'm home (2) - Forums [Biker Match] I'm home (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I'm home

great to see you back Kaz, make sure you kick the fags and take very good care of yourself. xxx

Update Reply
drobess @ 13/07/2011 17:45  

Karey hugies to you..Cigies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 17:56  

just heard and glad you ok XXX

Update Reply
earthwind @ 13/07/2011 18:00  

Karey glad ur on the mend, take care.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 18:58  

It killed my old man, asthma + ciggies, but I hope you’re on the mend though.
All the best.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 19:01  

hiya kaz ..... whats this keeping up with the joneses .... cus sandi had a spell in for a week or so .... nah glad to hear you all ok and back online take it easy and will catch up with you soon .......

Update Reply
nellie @ 13/07/2011 19:20  

wow kaz - you take care and make a full recovery. or you will be easy meat for me to catch! X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 19:23  

Sending you a speedy recovery.

(((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))

JOdy Xxx Newbie !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 19:31  

Glad to hear you are on the mend and hope to see you this weekend at Yorkshire Camping Weekend on the Saturday weather permitting.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 13/07/2011 19:40  

Good to see you back lass and wishing you a speedy recovery and fingers crossed you can make it on saturday all the best
(((hugs)))

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 20:02  

Kaz Good that they've let you out! Hope you are back to normal rapido and that we get to see you over the week-end. Take care, no lectures! Andy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 20:03  

Hope your better soon Kaz n we see you soon when fit n ready x

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 13/07/2011 20:23  

Kaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz They let you out !!!!! Hurry back to Squires..we're missing you. Would be lovely to see you at the camp...but put yourself first an only come if you're truly up to it. see you soon

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 13/07/2011 20:27  

Wow... thanks everyone for all you messages,. really overwhelmed me. I didn't realise how ill I was, apparently if i had waited any longer..... thankfully Jamie was here and called the ambulance, poor lad, it must've scared him. All i can remember is the ambulance being really bumpy and noisy ..lol Although I had been smoking.. they aren't blaming the attack on that entirely. It's been a combination of things, including the weather and a chest infection etc. But.............I WILL NOT have another cig.. haven't had one for over a week now, so don't need them. Anyways I'm taking it easy for a couple of days and don't think I'm gonna make the Yorkshire Camp this weekend. I'm gutted but need to prioritise. hope you all have a brill weekend and don't forget to take lots of photos. Thanks again for all your messages... this is what makes me so proud to be a part of BM Kaz xxxxxxxxx PS.. sorry to those who have tried to txt/phone me, but my old fone no longer works. I have a new number now tho. xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/07/2011 21:17  

A up lass dint now you'd been out of it glad to now your on the mend big hugs

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 13/07/2011 21:27  

Sorry to hear you have been poorly Kaz, but glad to hear that you are on the mend.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 13/07/2011 21:33  

wowwww Kaz i did't know, sorry about that, hope you get better soon, how will we manage this weekend without you, will you be OK for the Squires rock weekend, big hugs.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/07/2011 21:48  

sorry karen, didnt know you were in hospital, hope your well and on the mend. hope to see you soon. x

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 13/07/2011 21:55  

Hey Kaz, so pleased to hear that you out and well on the mend Take it easy, put your feet up, relax and get pampered. xx

Update Reply
gixergal @ 13/07/2011 22:07  

Hiya Kaz

So glad you are safe and sound and you take care of yourself.
see you soon hopefully

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 14/07/2011 08:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email