MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

hi

hi - Forums [Biker Match] hi - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

hi

Wasnt sure what to expect from this site, but here goes. Just want ot intoduce myself,say hi and hopefully make some new friends. Have recently moved to Matlock Bath and dont really know anyone. Had a serious motorcycle accident a couple of years ago which has kind of shattered my confidence, but trying to get it back. Not been back on a bike since...yet.. Be good to get out and about with some like minded people, at least I live in the right area, lol. Unfortuantely I work Sundays but I do get to watch the bikes out of the shop window, lol. Sue

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2011 21:13  

hi welcome enjoy the site

Update Reply
kaycat @ 27/06/2011 21:16  

Hi Sue lady and welcome to BM (basically mental) :)

Plenty of stuff to keep you busy if you want to and plenty of folk to chat to as well :)

If you have any problems or questions just Prod a Mod, you'll find a list of them bottom of the page under site staff :)

BJ xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/06/2011 21:21  

Hi Sue, Now that is a real shame you have to work Sundays, cos there is a rideout to the Cat and Fiddle this Sunday. Tell you what, name your shop, and we'll give you a toot as we ride past.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2011 21:29  

Welcome to the site from me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2011 21:31  

I'm in Gifts Galore, by the pavilion car park. Just looking forward to getting back to doing some local rallys and events and getting to know new friends. Not so easy for us women you know. lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2011 21:35  

hi sue, welcome to bm

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 27/06/2011 22:09  

Hi Sue,

Welcome aboard the skylark, I'm sure you'll enjoy and find a way to meet and ride out. I'm a relative newby myself and it's great.

Speak soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2011 22:10  

Hi and welcome to the site.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 27/06/2011 22:13  

Hi Sue and welcome. Matlock Bath is a regular BM meeting place (now is that a surprise??) so one day we'll all arrive at once in your shop

Update Reply
Wills @ 27/06/2011 23:53  

Well so long as you all buy something and keep me in a job :) Be nice to see friendly faces

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2011 09:28  

Hi Sue. Welcome to the site. I'm in Matlock quite often. I'll call in and say Hi. If you ever want a ride out let me know as I don't ride fast. Not by choice I'm only on a 125 at the moment.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2011 12:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email