MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

What the mods really do

What the mods really do (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What the mods really do (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

What the mods really do

lol @ me being considered a yes person

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2011 20:19  

I think I may have dribbled : (

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/07/2011 21:40  

Boss Mom.... a YES person....

International hitwoman maybe......but a YES person.. nah...

Whoever is telling people that "all" staff have the same access as mods really needs pulling up on it, the events team are exactly that.... an EVENTS TEAM, we help out a little bit more than your average member. Anyone that tells you they are a mod and their profile doesn't display it then PLEASE don't divulge your query to them, send it on to a mod who WILL be able to help.

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 02/07/2011 21:52  

Well Said Trish There's a link to a list of all the staff at the bottom of the page.. here is the page it displays :- http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/staff.asp

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/07/2011 22:45  

I've seen Sandi and Matt go at it hammer and tongs What?! OMG! it's all lies, I never touched him lol Oh you mean arguing, oh yea, we have our moments, but we always remain friendly. That's the thing I like about Matt, he gives as good as he gets but doesn't hate me for it. Can I just say that Moderators aren't the only staff BM has, apart from the moderators and event organisers, there's little old me who is the admin for the calendar and PHOTOGRAPHER1 who does what it says on the can. Altho I am admin I have no say as to who should be a member of staff, and wouldn't want to have, nor do I treat anyone differently just cos they know me. Everyone gets a rollocking, including the boss, when and if they earn it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/08/2011 22:54  

Auntie has spoken lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/08/2011 09:28  

But did you take notice

Update Reply
JP @ 27/08/2011 07:29  

yawn yawn !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2011 08:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email