MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Event photos can be shared on Facebook

Event photos can be shared on Facebook - Forums [Biker Match] Event photos can be shared on Facebook - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Event photos can be shared on Facebook

I've added a little Facebook icon under each event photo so that you can share it on Facebook. This doesn't apply to profile photos for security reasons

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/04/2011 18:19  

Thanks Boss That will help (once I've sorted out my facebook friends...see sad thread!!!!)

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 26/04/2011 18:22  

Nice one Matt

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 26/04/2011 18:27  

Yayyy nice one Matt, that makes life so much easier

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/04/2011 18:46  

Ps: it also boosts our reputation so please use this feature as often as possible

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/04/2011 18:47  

Cool

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 26/04/2011 18:49  

Matt, that means that everyone in a group photo will be on view on facebook yes? I sometimes cringe at the photos that are taken of me, at BM events, and certainly don't want to be added to facebook via someone else's account. How do I avoid that?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/04/2011 22:30  

The photos are online already and anyone can already post a link to the photo on their facebook profile. The button I've added just makes it easier to do so. I've not really added any extra functionality. I can put a link to any of your profile photos on my facebook page (just right click your photo, take the link and paste it into my profile). I doubt so many people are gonna use it anyhow.

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/04/2011 22:35  

Most of our photos from events end up on Facebook anyway but we have to upload them once here and then again on there, so thanks Matt for making life easier

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2011 01:19  

I always upload any pics to Facebook that I take and usually any that I am in as well. But it's a good idea Matt.

As for cringing at pics we all do that some/most of the time but that's the price we pay for going to a public gathering, just gotta get used to it, or as some do find one pose that you really like yourself in and pose like that every time the camera is near you

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/04/2011 01:50  

If I take a photo of someone and I think it's possibly going to embarrass that person I delete it instead of uploading it. It would be good if others deleted/edited me from their photos before they posted them on facebook. It's bad enough that my photos are on someone else's profile on here, even tho I've asked them to remove them cos I find them embarrassing. Most of the time I'm unaware my photo has been taken, hence the odd looks my face seems to have lol. I'm not into 'posing' it makes me look even nerdier.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/04/2011 08:20  

I know the feeling ... but if I asked that none of the pics i didnt like were put up ... there would be none of me on here

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/04/2011 17:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email