MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi There

Hi There (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Hi There (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi There

hi there sandi, clinton, little chick and who ever reads this. green ? well its the irish in me blood, born in germany and fully english (sausages/beans/2 eggs/mushrooms/fried bread/hash browns with 2 pints of builders tea)lol , some may say act daft, i call it f**** p*** off with life mode, 45 same partner for 28 years , 2.4 kids, 2 cats, house (struggled to pay off the morgage,) no work, earnt £220 since christmas, just brought a bike in scotland, and decided to get home if and when, only a 550 mile journey, and not in any hurry, i might see some of you on the road , i might not but anyway good health, good luck, god bless and good night........mic (mad mic but not always 22/3/2011)

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 22/03/2011 22:23  

hi welcome enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 23/03/2011 16:25  

hi made it back in 1 piece glasgow, ben nevis, fort william, loch ness, inverness, wick, john o`groats, inverness, perth, edinburgh, haywick, carlise, cockermouth, windermere, kendal, blackpool, M6 to macklesfield over to leek, derby, nottingham, grantham, peterborough, cambridge , bury st edmunds and met a fellow triker who lives not more than 10 miles away.....and home in time for tea (4 days 1400-1500 miles) and feel alot better now thank you (not so jarred off) Mic any comments ???

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 29/03/2011 12:32  

oh , and by the way .......sorry Leo cub for nicking/hi-jacking your page........................... Ive done me time on the naughty step... ( i wasn't to know , as i was a newby my self )

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 17/04/2011 16:16  

lol the naughty step for us all :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2011 14:48  

**** hands mic more secret stash whilst he is on the naughty step lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/04/2011 16:10  

Jackie naughty girl haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2011 16:25  

ssshhhhhhh Mom might hear