MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Any Tips on Calming Down an Excited Dog

Any Tips on Calming Down an Excited Dog (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Any Tips on Calming Down an Excited Dog (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Any Tips on Calming Down an Excited Dog

We only have cats now but I used to have an Akita with the same issues, as has been said distraction works, I found a plastic water bottle with pebbles in it made enough noise to stop my dog.

The rest has already been said ... But do watch the dog whisperer that guy is UNBELIEVABLE with what he does and how he has turned around dogs is fantastic, brings truth to my belief that it's an owners fault a dog goes bad, not the dogs, he has retrained attack dogs that would have been distroyed so they can be a family pet. Cesar rocks!! Try his web site www.cesarsway.Com. Good luck

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/02/2011 01:59  

@ Sandi, grrrrrrrrrlfriends Please can we delete this thread or at least change the title? Every time I look at it I read 'Any tips on camping am excited' and I get all hot and bothered me sen til I put me gloops on But if you find owt works can you let me know Cheesy, my dog never stops barking, grrrrrrrr

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 25/02/2011 05:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email