MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What really grinds your gears...

What really grinds your gears... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What really grinds your gears... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What really grinds your gears...

gp/wsb rider interviews, always say nice things about each other and always promote the advertisers aarrgh!!! Politics in everything I hate it, would love it if we could hear what they really think straight after a race! oh and putting the bins out, lol

Update Reply
Cal number 1 fan @ 04/02/2011 21:58  

people that butt in to your conversation then the person you were talking to ignors you to talk to the arse that butted in, this makes them both gits. the one's that do not say thanks for you waiting shout out of the window at them THANK YOU FOR WAITING.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 04/02/2011 23:25  

lol Timeout same as!! i say thanks very loudly to those that dont thank me for waiting!!! lol hahaha AND i cant stand that either when you are chatting with someone mostly this happens at work i find... and someone comes and butts straight in and the person you were chatting to turns to the other person when in my book they shoudl ignore em and finish talking to me first!!! very rude indeeeedo ... unless of course the other person is actually joiining in on the same conversation... then this ok in my book coz i do that htahahaha and i fthink as many as want can join in one convo... it only rude if one butting in is on totally different topic .... !! talkin of which was that the price of milk you were on bout timeout.... hahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2011 23:29  

People who think one thing BUT say another - just tell it/say it like it is best all round!

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 05/02/2011 11:09  

spending a small fortune on a pair of stockings to find there too bloody short when you pull em up!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 05/02/2011 14:40  

<!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->stockings

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 05/02/2011 14:51  

Remembering something that REALLY grinds your gears when you aren't near the computer, then forgetting it when you are, and only remembering it much later when you've gone to bed.

Update Reply
gatvol @ 06/02/2011 16:43  

<!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->Thats what we call senior moments

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 06/02/2011 17:07  

Well, are you sitting comfortably... I won't really list all my pet hates otherwise BM subscriptions would plummet due to death by boredom, but ditto to all so far, apart from the criticism re parent and child parking spaces, you try lifting a child out of a rear facing child seat in a 2 door car when you can't open the door fully cos you're in a normal width parking space. Anyway, here's a few of my gripes: Bods who leave you standing at a counter because the phone is ringing. I have once rung up from the queue cos I was sick of it. People who don't know how to queue (especially at a bar), so I do tell them off. People who push in between you and the supermarket shelf that you are obviously stood looking at, I have been known to wedge myself between them and the same shelf. People who don't have the courage to say what they mean, but rather than keep quiet, just lie, so I point out when they are contradicting previous comments. Bullies, of any form, except me. Lorries that overtake then sit in the 2nd lane doing the same speed as the vehicle they are overtaking, I just have to put up with them, they are bigger than me. Drivers who switch lanes when it's not clear, if possible I return the favour further down the road - stupid I know, but satisfying. Drivers who can't drive, what can I say, but I would like a zapper sometimes. Reality TV programmes, I get enough chance to watch idiots perform without the TV. People who talk about reality TV programmes, especially in the news - WHAT! Adverts on the BBC - unless they drop the license fee. Newspapers getting away with twisting the facts on page 1, and printing a retraction on page 91. People who think they know everything, nobody does, not even me. People who think they are always right, when they clearly aren't cos they disagree with me. People who moan constantly I'll end there.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 06/02/2011 19:39  

having to do the washing up after I've been baking cakes

kitchen always looks like a bomb has gone off

otherwise I'm quite chilled at the moment

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 06/02/2011 19:47  

HRC *otherwise I,m quite chilled at the moment* What you putting in them cakes!?...Dutch flour!?

Update Reply
old red @ 06/02/2011 19:58  

wouldn't you like to know

I meant I have nowt to whinge about.....well, not today but just wait til I do

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 06/02/2011 20:01  

endless form filling for solicitors,,,

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 07/02/2011 14:01  

Well 'll tell you what grinds my gears (gets on high horse..starts to wag finger)

The loudObnoxiousloud obnoxious drunksthe shrillthe middle classesRazors in plastic packets that are impossible to open with wet handsPeople that leave dog sh1t in plastic bags hung in treesthe ToriesThe Liberal democratsThe republicansAnything by "The cheeky girls"Bands who insist on using 'autotune' to to help them sing in keyWhen someone on the telly says "coming up after the break"Rapemuggersbuggerers, bush-whakers horn swagglers horse thievestrain robbers bank robbers ass kickers shit kickers And Methodists !

oo lost it for a while there - sorry

Update Reply
Flettie @ 07/02/2011 14:33  

The Romans, what did they ever do for us?

Update Reply
Contradiction @ 07/02/2011 14:52  

Ill mannered,arrogant, rude people has to be top of my list.... my 2yr old daughter knows her P&Q's, so it isnt that hard to learn People who don't look out for bikers and then, when/if they see you, they look at you like you got in the way and it was your fault they nearly ploughed into you??

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 07/02/2011 15:13  

generally everything that involves people having a total loss of manners, thats about the long and short of it, they cost f*ck all, and its easy to do, but not having any is just plain lazy. to pigeonhole chavs in particular, the ungrounded arrogance, and social hierachy of having no respect for anyone outside of their white socks n cheap tracksuits bretherin, the sort of monumental inbred neanderthal that thinks its funny to cross the road really slowly in front of you carrying the 12 cans of sparbrau home, with their mates knowing that youll have to slow to an allmost stop, ( which they wouldnt do on their own i add) because it shows that they are, erm arrogant and stupid? You wanna see the look when you take the skin off of their ankles with the wheels of the trailer behind the roadking ( priceless).
Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use.

Update Reply
Harleyphernalia @ 07/02/2011 15:27  

> xsuzix < I was definatly refering to peeps at work talkin of which was that the price of milk you were on bout timeout.... only semi skimed there are a few bikers on here that can curse car drivers, they just seem mesmerised and go for you. now who was i talking to originally.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 07/02/2011 16:57  

Just putting the finishing touches to an engraved tankard...loads of detail in it.... and making an almighty mistake that I can't disguise!

Update Reply
gatvol @ 07/02/2011 18:41  

ouch! Gagvol - hope you can sort it somehow

what got me going this morning was the woman next to me on the bus chewing gum and popping it with her mouth open whilst yakking loudly to her mate on her mobile and the man behind me constantly sniffing. At 6.30am it's really not what I need

oh and girls in ugg boots dragging their heels....pick yer feet up!

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 08/02/2011 17:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email