MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Profile Views

Profile Views (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Profile Views (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Profile Views

Never seen you wearing a kilt when drunk!!... Ahh yes....Think you wore it as a turban at Ure Welcome

Update Reply
old red @ 12/01/2011 22:13  

well bit strange really!! one person viewed me 5 times 3 days ago, but now it shows they only viewed me 3 times!!, maybe tomorrow it will show they've viewed me twice?????? why do the views change???? they either view you 5 times or they don't!! ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2011 23:08  

it only stays on so many days the they go ,after i think its 14 days they disappear totaly ,unless the look again.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2011 23:14  

,peter i looked at your profile ages ago,,,,,,,my record for viewings in a day? mmm......17......

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 13/01/2011 10:53  

The information regarding views and nods is only for the current fortnight, which is why it changes

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/01/2011 11:58  

I see, that explains it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2011 16:52  

9 times by one person, but he was having a look at the new photos I added.

I am quite careful about how many times I look at someone's profile because it shows up, but how else are you supposed to see what's changed in their life?

However anything more than 10 times a week for one person may be a bit obsessive - particularly someone who's never even contacted you.

Update Reply
gatvol @ 15/01/2011 19:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email