MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Raising money for a soldier

Raising money for a soldier (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Raising money for a soldier (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Raising money for a soldier

I could have done without seeing the graphic after-accident photo This event takes place on 9th July 2011 http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1251

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/01/2011 08:22  

I agree Sandi, not nice pic, but for a really good cause ... so our tickets ordered

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/01/2011 09:33  

aye up everyone.we all support nabd and help for heros in one way or another,wether it be by donating directly or attending various rallys,weve a young lady in our midst going one step further and trying to get one off them young heros back on the road,click on the link and have a read www.phoenix4all.org.uk/competition.hmtl me personaly would know how id feel if my bike and freedom where taken away,let alone my legs,and im damn sure a lot off you feel the same,for less than the cost of a couple of tins of beans we can help get him back what most of us take for granted,the freedom to loon off in to the sunsret with his mates,spread the word about were all part of a big community lets help em pm lonewolf63 for more details and how to order you tickets thanks folks frog

Update Reply
treefrog1200 @ 26/01/2011 23:30  

hia, its already posted my friend on its own thread, Tracey messaged me about it too.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2011 23:32  

3 topics merged.

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/01/2011 23:34  

lol no worries ive joined a bit late ,

Update Reply
treefrog1200 @ 26/01/2011 23:37  

thanks Matt, a graphic picture, but if it jolts folks into getting a ticket its worth it, poor lad !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2011 23:38  

First page on this topic updated and photos added.
Please note that you can also donate if you don't wish to have a raffle ticket. Every little helps. Full details on the homepage.

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/01/2011 23:43  

Bump

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/01/2011 16:40  

stop showing off Boss Man lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/01/2011 16:44  

Bump (Don't have to be boss man to do it) hehe

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 27/01/2011 16:52  

WB i love it when your manly ...... swoon.............

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/01/2011 16:56  

2 Tickets bought, hope it helps.

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 28/01/2011 20:36  

Just got my ticket... Hope Ashley gets his trike soon...

Update Reply
fogster @ 28/01/2011 23:59  

Phoenix As a big Heart as a company, so for all of February we are doing a Special Offer because we what Ashley to have his Trike so if you have a heart Buy 10 Raffle Tickets and get 2 Free, go to pay pal mark it as a gift send payment to phoenixmurders@googlemail.com

Update Reply
Nanny Biker @ 31/01/2011 19:39  

quote by Brummie jackie
WB i love it when your manly ...... swoon.............

Shush dont ya know Im not supposed to be friendly to mods, peeps will think Ive gone soft

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 31/01/2011 19:55  

Ashley was seriously injured at the age of 20 years old on the 9th July 2010 by an I.E.Dresulting in the loss of both legs, the money we raise will buy him an adaptedcustom trike tailor made to his needs, this gets one of our heroes mobile againand the rest of the raised tickets sales will go to our troops. We need your help buy buying raffle tickets, on the 31st January Ashley wasrushed in to hospital at 2am with meningitis, he as been put on antibiotics anda drip please take a look at our web site there are Photos of Ashley http://www.phoenix4all.org.uk/compe...htm Tickets are £2.00 from Pal Pal make as a giftsend money to phoenixmurders@googlemail.com many thanks

Update Reply
Nanny Biker @ 01/02/2011 22:49  

WB does that mean i am not supposed to let folk know you send me kisses and hugs all the time in pms ????????????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/02/2011 16:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email