MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Basingstoke and Reading concert tickets

Basingstoke and Reading concert tickets - Forums [Biker Match] Basingstoke and Reading concert tickets - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Basingstoke and Reading concert tickets

For reasons that are far to dreary to go into I have a spare ticket for each of these concerts:
John Williams (classical guitar) at The Anvil, Basingstoke on Thursday 07.10.2010.Seth Lakeman + Guests (folk) at The Hexagon, Reading on Tuesday 26.10.2010.Paco Pena (flamenco music & dance) at The Anvil, Basingstoke on Thursday 04.11.2010.Les Triaboliques (not certain how to describe them but 2 of them were in 3 Mustaphas 3) at The Anvil Saturday 20.11.2010.
All of them have videos on youtube so you can check them out first. If you are interested let me know and I'll get back to you (I have offered elsewhere but I will get back to as soon as I can).

Update Reply
ItsMrToYouSonny @ 26/09/2010 14:51  

It would seem nobody wants a free ticket. One question, is it me or the music?

Update Reply
ItsMrToYouSonny @ 02/10/2010 20:31  

Somebody, who could have got in for nothing, missed an absolutely brilliant gig tonight.

Update Reply
ItsMrToYouSonny @ 26/10/2010 23:12  

Now if it was Anvil playing at the John Williams .
Seriously, no one wanted to see John Williams ??? Wow, I'm astonished. If I was closer I would of.

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 26/10/2010 23:24  

Damn, missed this post! I would have had the John Williams off you like a shot! Been listening to a lot of his playing recently. :(

Update Reply
Drum @ 27/10/2010 13:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email