MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Rallies in the south east/Kent?

Rallies in the south east/Kent? - Forums [Biker Match] Rallies in the south east/Kent? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Rallies in the south east/Kent?

Hey everyone.. I've not yet been to a Rally, mainly because all the ones I've heard of have been so far away! I'm on L plates so can't really stray too far from home (SE London) and was thinking there's a lot of empty fields in Kent, there must be something going on!

I know it's late in the season (after the rain today I wonder if the season's over) but I'm hoping there's something going on, would love a nice ride out and a fun weekend!

Update Reply
toobigformybike @ 23/09/2010 20:19  

morning, read my posts under adventure! getting quite a collection of people who, like me, need extra confidence to go on the road but can only do it on the road - which, is the last place if your nervous - wales sound o.k. but thinking of dirt tracks and donkeys, beers and somewhere very none england - keep you posted

Update Reply
posh totty @ 25/09/2010 13:31  

Quite a few in Kent actually, just gotta know where to look or who to ask

Update Reply
Bluegrass @ 28/09/2010 00:16  

Well spit it out then BG, where? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/09/2010 00:20  

Jeez you're forward ! I'll put a list up in the next few days and try to remember to keep it updated

Update Reply
Bluegrass @ 28/09/2010 00:30  

You'll get used to me, or ignore me Nice one

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/09/2010 06:36  

The Condom Rally near Colchester isn't too far, 1st to 3rd October 2010.

It's a great rally at a fantastic site (it's some some kind of sports/activity centre - proper toilets, showers, even a dining hall serving food) There are loads of indoor/covered areas and bars so it doesn't matter what the weather does, although being on the coast of a small island in the Thames estuary it can get a bit cold and windy.

I can thoroughly recommend it, better get a move on if you want to get there though.

Website -

http://www.condomrally.co.uk/NextCondomRally.htm

Update Reply
Warhed @ 29/09/2010 18:05  

There have been a few through the Summer in Kent
The troublewith Kent is that land is at a premium, owners need to make good money off it. And, the higher density of population makes it harder not to annoy someone So, there aren't a lot of available green grass fields Best place to look are the mags like BSH or 100%Biker But I'll put up stuff in the events section. Oh - and good to have new people learning and getting out n the road - good on ya fella

Update Reply
Bluegrass @ 02/10/2010 18:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email