MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hey guys n girls!

Hey guys n girls! - Forums [Biker Match] Hey guys n girls! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hey guys n girls!

Hi
My name's Matt and I currently hang out in Bromsgrove in the Midlands!
Found this site yesterday, and glad I did.. seems like you are a bunch of friendly (maybe slightly insane..) people, which will fit in well with my sense of humour
A little bit of background info: I have worked with computers for the last 20 years, and decided to quit that 5 years ago now to start my own electrical & IT business (just had enough of working for idiots and sitting behind a desk all day!).
In my spare time I ride a 1986 Honda VFR750 (white), and more recently a 2005 Yamaha R6 (black and red) - it's ok, but quite boring to ride alone, so come on guys and girls, let's get some rides sorted!!
I am quite friendly and don't bite (generally ) so if any of you want any advice regarding anything computer related or electrical, then just drop me a message... be more than happy to help the community if I can

Well that's it for my quick into.. go grab a coffee and wake yourself up after reading my "war and peace" welcome message lol... see you on the road!! (erm ok.. maybe more in the forums )

Matt

Update Reply
Djay7 @ 08/09/2010 12:13  

hiya mate welcome to the site, nice bike, ive got vfr750 too but mines 97, loads on here from your area and a few regular meets at bassets pole and the waterman - ive been to both myself when i work in the midlands

Update Reply
dunans @ 08/09/2010 12:21  

Yeah another Hobbit to add to the mix welcome DJ enjoy the site and start colouring in lol

BJ xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/09/2010 12:21  

Hiya welcome to the site keep an eye out for the local events we do get to bromsgrove now and then for bands ect hope to see you soon

Update Reply
JP @ 08/09/2010 12:22  

Yeah, I will make sure I keep in touch for sure ;) It's nice to be part of the community.. now BJ... where did I put my crayons... lol

Update Reply
Djay7 @ 08/09/2010 12:33  

welcome to bikermatch djay... no licking windows!! they are all spoken for...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2010 12:58  

aww that's not fair!! guess I will have to bring my own then!!

Update Reply
Djay7 @ 08/09/2010 13:03  

we will allocate you a window in due course

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2010 13:05  

ooh goodie... can I have a round one? ...

Update Reply
Djay7 @ 08/09/2010 13:09  

Mmmm, my window tastes like Windowlene.

Update Reply
Drum @ 08/09/2010 13:52  

That's it Drum .. rub in the fact I don't have one... mine tastes like a bag of walkers crisps at the moment "fresh air" ;) lol

Update Reply
Djay7 @ 08/09/2010 13:56  

lol no round windows here zippy!!! drum windowlene is a specialty............ just add jam, but it can get a bit icky!!! im off to play wi ma crayons ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2010 15:53  

DJ your crayons are behind the sofa were you left them last time and not in the box i may add !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/09/2010 16:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email