MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

PARKING TICKET!!!! on a BIKE???? you what?!

PARKING TICKET!!!! on a BIKE???? you what?! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] PARKING TICKET!!!! on a BIKE???? you what?! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

PARKING TICKET!!!! on a BIKE???? you what?!

That is a result RRH. Congrats.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 25/09/2010 21:33  

thats reasonable - bloody tight fisted of the council to charge you the miserable parking fee mind - its going to cost them more to process it.

well done, good result.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2010 20:53  

in London I parked in a bike bay at the end of the row and went and sat on the grass with my other half for a rest, warden came along, looked around then started to drag my front wheel out of the parking bay then wrote a ticket just as he started to stickit to the bike I informed him that I had it all on my phone. and also had a witness. i reported that to the police guess what nothing happened. and other time in our capital a car infront of me hit a cyclist I parked my bike to the side of the road,and did the my helped out the injured cyclist, guess what I was hit with a ticket. this time I had nearly 40 witness and the warden still did not back down and said it was my fault for stopping to help.

Update Reply
Belgarth @ 02/10/2010 11:46  

In the first instance, I'd have assumed there was an attempted theft in progress and either called the police or tw*tted the idiot. Both instances warrant a formal complaint.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 02/10/2010 19:19  

I'm with Rob. If someone, be that a parking warden or not started dragging my bike about, they'd get a slap.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 02/10/2010 19:59  

Result ! B traffic wardens shame two of my mates do that job lol.
As for moving yer bike - u tube or a tv show comes to mind lol.

Update Reply
Brian1 @ 03/10/2010 09:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email