MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Had a great time thanks to.....

Had a great time thanks to..... - Forums [Biker Match] Had a great time thanks to..... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Had a great time thanks to.....

Hi, just come back from a lovely holiday up in Scotland. Went up all on my own - well and the bike haha - to meet up with someone from a different biker dating site. Thought whilst up there I check out the the local BM community, only to discover that there are not yet regular meetings/ride outs in place

Anyway managed to get in touch with Doh Boy, dumfriesdik and 6ypsy (near Sheffield) and met up with them: DB was so kind to take Dik, myself, my friend and his bros up to Oban on some fantastic roads, he took the effort to leave a rally for the day to show he his country!

Dik's been so kind to offer me his hospitality on my home journey and after a lovely ride along the west coast of Scotland I called in on him in Dumfries. We had a lovely evening and I hope to call him a good friend! My friend and Dik got on well and I know I call always call on Dik if in need and I will make the most effort to meet up again whenever we get the chance!!

My second sleep over I stayed with a lovely lady near Sheffield which goes under the name of 6ypsy on this site. Again never met before, but that didn't stop this lady from offering me a bed to put my head down! I had yet another lovely evening which nothing can wipe out of my memories! I sincerely hope to find the time to meet up with her again too!

Both Dik and 6ypsy have not yet found a loving partner but I hope they will find that special person that I have found too!!!!

I know, that if they are in need I will be the first to open my heart and door to them! Thanks guys for treating me not only to a place to sleep but to wonderful conversation, laughter ehm and in one particular case a severe hang over (no I will not tell) boy did I feel rough the next day on the road

So that's that, I hope I have made everyone aware of some smashing people out there!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 03/09/2010 13:17  

great to hear you had a good time and fellow BMers looked after you . you havent made me aware of some smashing people - ive met doe boy and 6ypsy at rallies and chatted a lot with dik in chat loads - all smashing people and theres plenty more too. as for the hangover ive no clue could easily be any of them (id guess 6ypsy tho lol) well done u smashing people :)

Update Reply
dunans @ 03/09/2010 14:28  

That's nice of you to tell us about your experiences Silke, perhaps you would like to add something to the testimonies page? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/testimonies.asp

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/09/2010 15:10  

@ dunans - lol no it was not 6ypsy haha but I tell you the next morn we counted 3 empty bottles of wine and several cans of lager (that's between 2 people hicks) I don't think I fell asleep more like passed out rofl hahaha

@ kwaks - mhm I have a look and maybe I can come up with a post on the testimonies :-)

I hope I don't have to move up Scotland to set up meets haha but I know madhat is trying!!!!!!

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 03/09/2010 18:45  

Great to hear you had such a great time Silke, look forward to seeing you soon

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 03/09/2010 20:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email