MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

This realy is good byeeeeeeeee

This realy is good byeeeeeeeee - Forums [Biker Match] This realy is good byeeeeeeeee - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

This realy is good byeeeeeeeee

Only got till end of month to say byeeeeeeeeeee all you loverly peeps! Specially to those of you who helped me/my club raise the money for Baby Harley Norfolk with our clubs bone headed idea (pics up in my profile for those who need a reminder lol) Thank you all for being so generious with your time and efforts to make my stay here very welcome indeed, I shall miss adding my comments to forums and watching all the ins and outs of those of you lucky in love/not so lucky afterall lol. It's been a good time here and we will meet up again I'm sure those of you who go to rallys especially (MAG Yorkshire ones) not forgetting our 2nd Bailwood Rally coming up May 13th next year! Take a look at my clubs Facebook and Website to keep track of the events particulars as as of yet we are still finalising some items. But so far Big Marquee, draft beer larger and cider at very good prices, village a short walk away for extra supplies from the village shop plus a couple of pubs too. A band for each night is booked (so far) plus disco backup, food to be layed on by the site owners and a food van with great prices too a fire pit in the multiple acre wood (you are allowed to camp in the woods themselves too) there will be no traders on site other than the food van! No cars no vans just 2 wheelers and trikes, also NO DOGS NO FIRES, there will be limited car parking available but this it to be arranged strictly 1st come 1st served :o) Again thanks everyone hope you all ride/pillion safe :o)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 28/08/2010 23:09  

You'll be missed mate. I'll look you up on Facebook and watch out for your events, I know that sdome MAG events are brilliant and definitely worth attending. Blueboy & Cassie

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 29/08/2010 10:21  

Good luck Andy, i'm sure we'll cross paths again soon

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/08/2010 10:53  

Good luck, mate. Hope things improve soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2010 11:19  

Keep safe Andy ATB Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/08/2010 17:12  

hope you will be back with us soon Andy, youve always got something interesting to add to the forums and we will miss you, take care and dont leave it too long xx

Update Reply
julie j @ 29/08/2010 17:14  

I doubt if we've really heard the last of you, but good luck wherever your travels may take you.

Update Reply
Wills @ 29/08/2010 17:23  

by Andy, i'm sure we'l meet again [sounds like a song]

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 29/08/2010 17:53  

Thanks all for kind words and messages :o)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 29/08/2010 21:48  

Good luck feller, I hope your situation changes for the better.

Update Reply
DG99 @ 29/08/2010 22:48  

Sorry to hear you are leaving the site, will keep an eye open for you at the rallies. All the best for the future xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 31/08/2010 18:57  

Catch ya later Andy, take care hun xxxxx

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 31/08/2010 20:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email