MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

1989 Honda VFR 750FK

1989 Honda VFR 750FK - Forums [Biker Match] 1989 Honda VFR 750FK - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

1989 Honda VFR 750FK

My husband has got a new bike so is parting with his much loved VFR so desperate for a nice caring home where it can be loved again :) Can't put exact mileage as still in use but around 42000 miles on the clock. New brake discs and pads on front and back, both tyres good condition. Oil filter and oil changed 2 months ago, original exhausts and collector box in good condition. Swing arm assembly has been removed and all bearings/bushes inspected and greased so all good order. Usual sight marks on fairing as expected with the age of the bike but has been much loved and cared for. Very reliable MOT May 2011 and taxed Pics of the bike are on my profile - its the only yellow one as my CBR has some purple on it. Any questions just ask. Looking for around £750 (open to offers)

Update Reply
babebiker @ 09/08/2010 21:07  

i take it we like yellow bikes!!!!

Update Reply
madasthecat @ 21/08/2010 20:01  

haha hubby was not to sure but loved the bike and is now gutted to part with it and mine.............3 well it just caught my eye as great looking, had low mileage and was a good buy so co-insidence that it has yellow on it

Update Reply
babebiker @ 22/08/2010 15:54  

he will regret it once its gone i wouldnt part with mine, mines black tho lol

Update Reply
dunans @ 22/08/2010 16:05  

haha he has been told - with mine & his that is enough (& I want some of my cash back from buying the new one lol) Can only ride one at a time

Update Reply
babebiker @ 22/08/2010 16:15  

argh this poor gorgeous baby! it went onto ebay as not sold and it deserves some more good love It was looking hopeful with 336 page views - 43 watching it and 9 bids and still did not sell (was a reserve so did not go for peanuts!)

Update Reply
babebiker @ 27/08/2010 19:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email