MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

BikerMatch price changes

BikerMatch price changes - Forums [Biker Match] BikerMatch price changes - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

BikerMatch price changes

I'm sorry to say that Biker Match is still struggling financially, especially trying to pay for all the advertising to bring in new members. Without new members coming in, sites like ours die out very quickly. Therefore it's important to ensure a continuous supply of new members to replace those leaving us. Our advertising bill just to keep members coming in runs into many, many thousands... and the subscription payments + advertising revenue just isn't coming close to paying for it. Therefore every month I have to keep putting in my own money from my day-job, but this cannot continue (I too have bills to pay, food to buy etc). I have had to... Stop the 20% discount which has been running on the upgrade pages for many months (was inicially only supposed to be for one week). Prices for 1 week, 1 month and 3 months will rise. Prices for 6 months and 12 months will be reduced. The reduction in long-term upgrades is to encourage people to be active and supporting the site throughout the winter period. Not only will the price be reduced for 6 and 12 months, but you can enter the following discount code for 25% off a 1 year subscription: YEAR10FJU4. With this dicount code, it only costs 9 pence per day to be a member for 1 year!! I hope you understand, and I hope to see more people upgrading for a year using the new discount code. Thanks to those of you who continue to support the site and make the club what it is. ~Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/07/2010 10:56  

Anyone who is struggling financially due to the credit crisis etc, then there's a way you can help the site and yourself! Contact your local bike shops/businesses and get them to advertise on Biker Match. If you arrange a good advertising contract for us then I'll upgrade your account for an equivalent period of time (so get us a good advertising contract and I'll give you a year free on BM!) Please don't just ask for me to keep paying membership fees for you, as I regularly do for people who are out of jobs. It's time everyone started pulling together and helping the site rather than depending on me and my day-job to fund everything PS: I will be selective about what responses and questions I allow on this topic in the public forums. Email or PM with personal questions regarding your own account

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/07/2010 11:18  

sounds fair enough to me mate just my luck i paid 4 6 month then u put that price down ha ha

Update Reply
Scrapyard monster @ 29/07/2010 20:03  

Let me know when you come to renewing mate

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/07/2010 20:34  

Mine is due for renewal on 6th August and I would like to go from 3 months to 6 months

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 29/07/2010 22:27  

Cool thanks. See you during the winter then

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/07/2010 23:00  

best get me finger out with promotions then lol

banner arrived today so it will be at tan hill so you all get to see a pic wahoooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/07/2010 23:02  

so how much would it cost for a year then matt, i think mines due sept sometime for updating ..

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 29/07/2010 23:55  

Jackie, get a photo - i'd like to see the banner. Thanks Yam, normally 45 quid. Minus 25% = 36. Some people go on paying every month 6 or 7 quid, when after a few weeks they could have signed up for a year!

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/07/2010 06:28  

Boss Man will erect it and take pic and put it on events page and me profile

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/07/2010 10:23  

thanks for that, last one i did for 3 months, just if its paid its forgotten for the year so if lose job again at least i can chat for free lol sort of ..

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 30/07/2010 10:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email