MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I didn't drop my bike this evening!

I didn't drop my bike this evening! - Forums [Biker Match] I didn't drop my bike this evening! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I didn't drop my bike this evening!

Just to let everyone know that I didn't drop my bike this evening when leaving the car park at work.

It nearly fell over but I stopped it. Ok, I stopped it about eight inches from the ground because allowing it to drop any further would have allowed it to graunch down the side of the secretary's car!

And with insufficient room now between the bike and her car I was unable to get off the bike so I continued to hold it there for about five minutes whilst calling for assistance. And then I held it there for about another two minutes whilst a small group of my colleagues gathered around me and the bike asking how I did it.

It was only when I mentioned that I was holding it up with nothing but my right arm and it was starting to get REALLY heavy that they helped lift it back up for me.

I can honestly say that apart from (obviously) the tyres, no part of my bike actually touched the ground and as such I didn't drop my bike this evening!

My arm is really aching right now lol!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 17/06/2010 21:30  

Lol!!! I dint drop mine in the same way, except I was trying to slide in underneath it cos had only finished painting it 2 days earlier! Broken bones and bruises mend - paint jobs dont!! Lol!!!

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 17/06/2010 21:35  

aw poof Geoff but so glad that you are chunky enough to hold it up with the power of one arm, must be all that spinach miss Roachy is feeding you! sounds like a pretty impressive wedgie tho, prehaps you should give some thought to making the onboard camera a permanent feature,just incase you have any more `adventures`

Update Reply
julie j @ 17/06/2010 21:38  

"Aw poof Geoff"!!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 17/06/2010 21:43  

lol lol lol poor julie..... the edit buttons long gone! positively scandalous.......I would like to publicly state that I am in no way qualified to make any judgement on mr B`s masculinity but can only assume that he has a very butch right arm.(where oh where is ghosty with the smutt when you need him)

Update Reply
julie j @ 17/06/2010 22:02  

must... not.... post......

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/06/2010 22:07  

aw go on go on go on you know you want to...... and its been such a long time. i will come and sit on the step with you if you like

Update Reply
julie j @ 17/06/2010 22:10  

PML @ you lot

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/06/2010 22:13  

Nah, me's a good boy now! *cough* (and geoff could squish me with a swipe of his flipper...)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/06/2010 22:13  

We've all missed you TC!

And what do you mean, you're not qualified to judge Julie? We've held hands and everything!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 17/06/2010 22:16  

Frogs don't have sodding flippers!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 17/06/2010 22:17  

I didnt drop mine at storming the castle last year in the mud and I didnt get covered head to foot in mud either, neither did I lie back down in the mud and do a flying angel lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 17/06/2010 22:18  

dont tell everyone about `everything`!! TC its not a flipper but webbing!

Update Reply
julie j @ 17/06/2010 22:22  

There are other, easier ways to work out you know!!

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 17/06/2010 23:19  

Oh I don't know Brig, my right arm feels like I've dead lifted about 250 kilos!

Oh, wait a second .........

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 18/06/2010 07:31  

hey - who's a clever Froggy then?? ...you'll be swimming round the pond in circles for a while though now!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/06/2010 07:34  

Nearly dropping it? I wouldn't do such a thing! (especially in Richmond)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2010 09:03  

"(especially in Richmond)"

(on a big hill)

No, we all know you wouldn't XK!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 18/06/2010 09:41  

weird... I was sure frogs had flippers..... *shrugs shoulders* I had frogs legs the other week in a restaurant. I had to send them back as they weren't cooked enough... they kept kicking my peas off the plate.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/06/2010 14:06  

Hmmmm, frogs legs! Yum!

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 18/06/2010 14:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email