MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Scottish Bikers

Scottish Bikers (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish Bikers (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Scottish Bikers

Bananaman am waiting for you to invite me !!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/05/2010 23:03  

silverburn bk? hey bj youve ofishally been invited by bobkat madhat n meemdeeheehee, although i`ll let last word n campsite up to gals. or b+b if your a ho-bb-it dweller x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2010 23:09  

Hey my wee fleur just tell me when

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/05/2010 23:10  

woohoo brum fluer, see yer off on the [coka cola ] piss ramorra,enjoy. pics ta, seen the last nite oop north looked good. we`ll see what happens waaaaaaaay oop north here later with madhat n that cat wi the hat , lol BK.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2010 23:18  

You can add an ayrshire tattie to your list of scottish bikers. A big hello to my fellow members of the warrior race

Update Reply
Lostsoul @ 02/06/2010 09:50  

hi lost and yyyeeeehaaaaaaaaaa we growing in numbers emdee a looked at that site but it was £7 for pitch then £8.50 per person thought that was bit dear And if any1 coming from down south then thought it was bit far to start with Was thinking of Beinglass really nice site although the dont allow fires but 50yrs from drovers and bout 9m from ehrr KARY the smelly green welly lol can peeps check it out let me know what u think www.beinglascampsite.co.uk thanks katie a send u pm bout meetn up at silverburn a only 5min from there

Update Reply
madhat @ 02/06/2010 23:52  

All welcome to go for coffee and natter at Silverburn Glasgow - long way though for most lol!!!!!!!!!! xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 03/06/2010 11:24  

PMSL @ Karey *ahem ...i mean its not so good up there..full a midges, you get bitten to chuff Well you will streak and if you get bitten there its your own fault PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2010 21:06  

Just thought I had better let any people going up to the Highlands know that the Green Welly no longer welcomes bikers cos they are... er... smelly... and... er.... all the roads around the area, especially ones around Lochearnhead, to Oban and through Glencoe will be closed all Summer whilst speed bumps and safety cameras are being installed.... so actually no point in going that way at all! Ever!! *cough* *waves to karey *

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 10/06/2010 22:48  

*rubs eyes in disbelief* Is that really TeeCee!!??....The English/Scottish/British biker away in the Highlands! Good to see you Sir !! we may be planning an invasion North of the border later this year..

Update Reply
old red @ 10/06/2010 23:09  

*doffs cap to red* Good to see you again too, Sir! When you come, best bring plenty of Deet* - the midges have been fitted with auxiliary tanks this year! * Avon Skin So Soft works just as well if you don't want chemicals burning holes in your clothes!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 10/06/2010 23:16  

Hi TeeCee,speed bmps miidgees fookin lakeness monster aaaaaaaaaaggggh i`ve` been to ENGLAND that much i`m turnin intae wan dont wantae see M6 or A1 south for a long time yahoooo get some SCOTS BM RALLIE on. Albeerrreet? eh?lol. ps will check prices for red squirell again madhat.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2010 23:21  

Hey folks ... Bobkat and Madhat are trying really hard to arrange some rides out and meets up ... but not had much support from the Scottish quaters. Check out Bobkats threads and get yourselves behind her (not literally ...lol) and lets show her the support Im used to seeing from the 'most northern members' of the site Fank oo

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 10/06/2010 23:22  

Mmmm..Had a midge warning from one of the Highland 'clan'..Did mention Avon product,but also advised stripping off & painting oneself blue, seems to deter midge attacks-also it,s a local custom apparently- I myself thought it to be a wind up but nevertheless will give it a go-sight of me nekkid and blue should deter attacks from anything!

Update Reply
old red @ 10/06/2010 23:29  

Yes, it's really strange that midges don't attack Smurfs... maybe because they know they are made from plastic or sumfing....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 10/06/2010 23:35  

Hey Emdee! I know what you mean... have had enough of those roads myself - I let the train take the strain now! (Shame the road/rail service was discontinued!!) Used to stay at Red Squirrel when I was climbing in Glencoe. Fond memories of evenings sitting around the fire at Clachaig Inn, everyone's forehead having the red mark from a headtorch from where they had walked in from the campsite.... *sigh*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 10/06/2010 23:38  

rc123 - will give help/advice where I can but not really a very sociable person and don't like to ride in groups

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 10/06/2010 23:39  

Its trying to get good date aswell . Think most of years been eaten oop sh#t... up . will look into a rallie i go to every year with bike club september. no bother red you run around collecting as many mozzies as you can i`ll give you 5 mins then youll jump into nearest fire or loch lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2010 00:31  

PMSL @ Karey *ahem ...i mean its not so good up there..full a midges, you get bitten to chuff Well you will streak and if you get bitten there its your own fault PMSL Pmsl @ jtb i think you're getting chuff mixed up wi muff!! Hey TC! good to hear from you! I expect you have been away cordoning off all the roads and trying your best to make them rideable, but ...Alas... I know.. they will not be fit for riding this summer. Tis indeed a shame.. I guess we're better off not venturing over the border this year, besides I've heard the midges have been starved this year ( thats mainly because EMDEE was down this side of the border nourishing the southern midges...but he'll be arrrreeeeet tha knos ;o) Ahhh well.. you keep trying your 'hardest' to get the roads in some kinda fit state' and you never know we may be able to get up there and inva..oops i mean visit you mediocre country. *waves back at TeeCee .. I'm doing my bestest to preserve your beautiful country.. I'll be back.... as soon as i know it safe.. 'snigger'*

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/06/2010 08:23  

but not really a very sociable person *gives TC a prod with sharp sword*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2010 11:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email