MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Website design - colours, layout etc

Website design - colours, layout etc - Forums [Biker Match] Website design - colours, layout etc - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Website design - colours, layout etc

Does anyone want to recommend any changes to the site's design? Namely the colours, layout, ease-of-use, etc.

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2007 17:43  

mmmmmmm, gotta have a think here.

Update Reply
Di @ 21/03/2007 17:59  

colours ? i,m blind thats y i like too ride at night ,they say its dark .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2007 18:24  

Hey Matt, how about the facility to post pictures into a gallery, and to be able to send them to people via pm pma

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 23/03/2007 15:03  

i think it would be helpful to see who is online and then you can use the chat room, ive never seen anyone in there, so it could work together

Update Reply
wttgill @ 23/03/2007 15:50  

A little smiley face next to our thumb ?

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 23/03/2007 15:57  

I cant put me pic up cos its too big boohoo, any chance of adding a little resizer programme or summat, I did have one but now I cant seem to get it to work. Mind my PC aint exactly on top form at the mo. I think the layout and colours are brill

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 24/03/2007 07:51  

online status indicator is on my list of to-do's when i get my PC back (When i finally get to holland). Julia - see the help section, ive made a little guide

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/03/2007 09:37  

Yes Matt concerning the Chatroom,it would be nice if it didn't boot you out,put you to sleep after a certain amount of time then people could if they wished stay logged in for however long they wanted to and keep a check on who comes in from time to time instead of having to re-log in.Just a suggestion.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2007 18:24  

Cobra, This is a low-level setting, set by Microsoft. There is what's known as "sessions" when you are browsiing websites. It's a string of numbers/letters that you wont really ever see. If there is no activity/communication between your internet browser and the server for 20 minutes (I think) then it times out your session. This is for security reasons mainly. The main site is set so that it logs you in on each page change, so you never notice when your session expires. This however isn't possible with the chatroom as the pages dont reload. There is an issue with it crashing though. I'm looking at rebuilding it, as it's very old and dated now. Hope this answers for you. Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/03/2007 07:54  

Thanks Matt I managed to download the ikkle file from your help section, now I got me pic up to scare the shxx outta people lol, erm not quite sure what I have done but I seem to have gained a red border lol, will go back and have another look. And no taking the pxxx outta me hat, me daughter bought me that for xmas lol

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 25/03/2007 16:16  

Hmmm I will blame it on my inner blonde, cant seem to remove the red border, mind it matches my eyes so I suppose its quite fetching. Well I am techincally, mechanically and electronically challenged lol

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 25/03/2007 16:26  

Dont know why it does that sometimes. However Ive redone it for you, minus the red border! Dont say I never give you anything

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/03/2007 18:06  

I like the hat, i had one a bit like that in blue................

Update Reply
Di @ 27/03/2007 18:34  

Thanks theres nowt wrong with a mad hat or 2 lol Matt ta very much mate, shucks u spoil me

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 28/03/2007 12:59  

I know, they do say I have my generous moments

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/03/2007 17:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email