MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Ideas for Biker Match Advert!

Ideas for Biker Match Advert! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ideas for Biker Match Advert! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Ideas for Biker Match Advert!

Oh goody, i cant wait....its bad enough having PP around with his bloody camera at rallies!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 07/05/2010 16:56  

Push the social side of it, I think more people are using it as a social site....and well you can angle the match making side near the end as two people come into focus or pan in with the old holding hands maybe caught kissing in shot or even getting on the bike into the sunset ha ha....corny but its an idea..... alternatively just say biker match come along have fun meet people then pan camera and everyones naked and running around.... PMSL, the new sign ups would be rolling in ha ha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2010 17:44  

Euck - can tell you don't see what'sinmy mirror, better have someBM sacks lol! Spot on with comments tho JTB, highlight the social side as that has to be a pulling point.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 07/05/2010 18:01  

Johnny, we'd be banned from the internet full-stop

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/05/2010 18:05  

ha ha, we can always show in holland Matt they are a bit more open over there lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2010 18:17  

wat a great idea aaron , think the filming at rallies a good idea but u could also do something at one of the night outs lol although there might be a lot of edit,n for those

Update Reply
madhat @ 30/05/2010 15:18  

When people decide to pay for a site like this it's a very personal thing to do. Some people join after looking at forums for weeks to see what the craque is first, some people are looking at it as a dating site and some as a social site so I think a load of bikers at a do would only appeal to a small section of the market IMO

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 30/05/2010 20:06  

An interview with someone whose genuinely found a social life (could be at a do) and a couple who've met through BM as well as a biker do for the socialites might be better

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 30/05/2010 20:08  

Hmm .... good idea RK as I know quite a few (including me) that have found all those things from the site

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 30/05/2010 20:25  

ehh RK that,s what a ment as some1 had already suggested a rallie

Update Reply
madhat @ 30/05/2010 21:22  

Apologies madhat if i'm repeating an idea, just had visions of a load of pee'd up bikers and thought that would have probably put me off spending my hard earned

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 30/05/2010 21:32  

lol a can see why u thought that but a all round over view would be excellent , the rallies,the social side, and how people got together through the site, cos we all want something different from the site and if you can show all sides eveybody wins

Update Reply
madhat @ 30/05/2010 21:54  

Something to remember if you film at a rally or similar is that it'll fall under the laws covering commercial work, and you'll need written permission from the people that you film. People in the background are probably OK if you can't identify them, but if somebody is the focus of a scene you need to be able to prove "informed consent". Plus if it's a private site you probably need permission from the landowner. Possibly public liability insurance too.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2010 12:13  

Thanx for that Gary ... got all the forms and PL if needed ... he has to often as hes out shooting alot

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/06/2010 12:15  

*hes out shooting alot *

Well I hope he's got his firearms license Alex

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 01/06/2010 12:19  

Do i need to get me hair done then lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/06/2010 12:23  

OK, it sounds like he's already aware of what's involved then.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2010 12:24  

Hes doing media at Uni ... all over my head ... but he loves it Would you be willing to offer advice etc when its ready to go forward Gary ... Hes great at some things but lacks a bit of experience with others?

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/06/2010 12:34  

I used to be a part of the department that did some of the filming for the Uni I work for, but it wasn't actually my area. I only know of the issues because of having to listen to other people complaining about it. So I don't know if there's anything I could actually help with. 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2010 13:06  

Gary you can pose in your speedos !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/06/2010 13:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email