MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Discounts for our Facebook fans

Discounts for our Facebook fans (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Discounts for our Facebook fans (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Discounts for our Facebook fans

login to FB then hit the button for the link.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 06/05/2010 16:29  

Link wouldn't work for me either, so i just searched Bikermatch on pages and did it that way !!

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 06/05/2010 17:48  

PS: If you see BikerMatch adverts on the side of your Facebook pages - please DON'T click them! They cost us a lot of money. Best thing you can do to help is to click the "Like" button underneith the advert, this will tell the Facebook systems that the advert is good/relevant and will promote the advert. Thanks for all your help. Let's push for a great summer on Biker Match!

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2010 20:56  

I didn't know that clicking on th FB adverts cost them money, I might start clicking on all the ones that annoy me. Matt, when I looked at the FB page I saw a few faces I recognised in the list of fans. Aren't you worried that connecting people in that way might actually encourage them to use FB instead?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2010 22:12  

And of course give out any number of e-mail addresses and phone numbers and find out real names.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 06/05/2010 22:21  

what the feck everyone knows where you are and what you are doing these days lol

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 06/05/2010 22:57  

i think for the very few people who will join that page it doesn't matter. Most will be dedicated/long term BM members who really care about the site and probably have full accounts anyhow. And if there's someone on BM you really like, you're very unlikely to find them as a fan on the facebook page. I understand your concerns though, and I had to think about it myself for a while, but the benefits of having free promotion on Facebook really outweigh the small disadvantages.

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2010 23:31  

google your name and it tells you who you are if you are on any site on here

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 06/05/2010 23:34  

But i got nothing to hide so hey ho

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 06/05/2010 23:35  

Refresh

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/05/2010 21:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email