MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Susie's Jewelry (Raising funds for Cystic Fibrosis)

Susie's Jewelry (Raising funds for Cystic Fibrosis) - Forums [Biker Match] Susie's Jewelry (Raising funds for Cystic Fibrosis) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Susie's Jewelry (Raising funds for Cystic Fibrosis)

Hello All,

This is a post to those that would be interested in buying Jewelry pieces, all hand made for yourself, loved ones, friends, etc. All money that is spent on the jewelry goes towards the CF Trust in order to help continue research into finding a cure for Cystic Fibrosis (more information about CF is on this website www.cftrust.org.uk)

In Fond Memory of Alison Alcock Bracelet -----The design for this bracelet was inspired by Alison May Morgan (Alcock) (5/10/71 - 24/3/10), who always lived life to the full and did so much to help others.The profits will be split equally between two charities close to her heart, The CF Trust and Guide Dogs for the Blind. I know she would have wanted to continue raising as much money as possible for them, so please buy a bracelet in her memory. Myself (Adam Morgan) Susie Heath and Steve Blyth plan to carry on with Alison's Jewellery and to raise as much money as we can for the CF trust. Please have a look and feel free to but as much as you can. http://www.susies-jewellery.com/08/CF.ht<w...>ml Many thanks xxxxx www.susies-jewellery.com www.susies-jewellery.com
Many thanks
Adz (Ali's Husband) x Married to Ali on the 12th March 2010, Ali passed away on 24th March 2010

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 24/04/2010 16:48  

Great to see you carrying on a fantastic cause :>
This is a lovely site and hope lots of BM ers will be popping by.
Hope life brings you lots more smiles now, ace.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 24/04/2010 18:12  

What a lovley idea Adz and agree with u alice some really nice things, its my birthday in may so will be defo showing the website to my girls

Update Reply
madhat @ 24/04/2010 20:30  

Lovely site, will pass it on and it's already gone into my favourites too.....

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/04/2010 20:38  

Hi Adz, I agree with the others, its a lovely idea and good for you for carrying it on, I will be passing it on to my friends too. I'm sure Ali would be very proud of you.

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/04/2010 09:36  

Hey again,

just so you all know, if you have a facebook account, i have created a group with pictures of all the jewellery that raises funds for the CF Trust, the link is below

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119740508042589&v=wall

and the direct link to Susie's Jewellery CF section is also below:

http://www.susies-jewellery.com/08/cf.html

I hope you like the pieces :) Also if you do have a facebook account and wish to join the group, it would be great if you then invited all your friends to join as well. Im hoping to get a large spread of group members that would otherwise have no idea what CF is and is about.

Thank you :)

Adz

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 25/04/2010 18:09  

What a lovely thing to do Adz will join the facebook group and invite my mates XXX More power to your elbow xxx

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 26/04/2010 00:03  

Thats great, thank you Anne :) The more the better especially as It is helping a good cause and it means that I can also really make some difference as well and carry on with Ali's work as im sure she would want me too. :) Power to the bikers :D xx

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 26/04/2010 17:40  

Adz ... Ali would be mega proud of you hun :)

Think you sent me a link on facebook, but laptop being naughty so cant get on it yet :( Will check out then and see what I can do :)

Good luck tomorrow also :) Alex xx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 26/04/2010 18:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email