MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Welcome Commerade Aaron

Welcome Commerade Aaron (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Welcome Commerade Aaron (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Welcome Commerade Aaron

Welcme CA...... hope you have a great time on here..... watch out for women bearing gifts of tequella though....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2010 22:12  

Pete .... feel much better now thanx :) ...and his nipples will be safer than yours were ...lol Paul .... hes used to the 'way of the tequilla' ... been making him and his mates have em for ...erm ... years ... (hanging head in shame) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 19/04/2010 22:15  

Tut tut :P

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 19/04/2010 22:17  

'way of the tequilla' just trying to save as much as possible for meeee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2010 22:17  

Hi Aaron, welcome to the frenzy! If you are half as nutty as your mum then you have definitely come to the right place. One presumes that you will be about when we invade next month so look forward to meeting you then.

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 19/04/2010 23:14  

Hello Aaron, welcome to the site. I've yet to meet the northern contingent, I hope to come over next month. Have fun on the site, but look out for the men in white coats - they must have a field day!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 19/04/2010 23:26  

Thanks everyone, it's so encouraging to get such a warm welcome :D ... even if most of them include warnings about my own mum and tequila lol i seriously can't wait to get Stuey and pass my CBT so i can get out there :D hopefully i'll get to meet most of you next month Thanks again everyone :D

Update Reply
Comrade_Aaron @ 20/04/2010 13:13  

....I've yet to meet the northern contingent.... 6ypsy... were you not at Squires on Sunday, Leeds is northern, and you met me and some other non brummies.. are we not north enough to be classed as 'northerners' ??

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/04/2010 13:20  

LOL ditto Kaz Hi and welcome to the site Comrade_Aaron

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/04/2010 13:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email