MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Disappearing topic!!

Disappearing topic!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Disappearing topic!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Disappearing topic!!

mutter

shuffles off to corner chewing on me black jacks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2010 23:54  

Hey!! Favourite monkey. .. now there's a thought !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 15/04/2010 23:59  

lol @ LC

Today's show is brought to you by the letter L and the number 3.

Favourite monkey Alice? Do you really think we should even go there??

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 16/04/2010 05:17  

tbh don't have problem with the 'junk' threads. I'm not interested, so don't read 'em. But if others folks are, fair enough, that's their choice. We all pay subs, so all choose the parts of the site we spend our time on. Live and let live.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 16/04/2010 09:19  

thats kinda what i thought too rob !!im grown up enough to decide what i want to read

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 19/04/2010 11:10  

it sounds to me like Matt has 'financial concerns' for the site which could be in the forfront of his mind,and he's workin overtime to try to please all his excisting members and gain new ones,(an unenveyable task) and possibly not made any easier by our recent 'mildly heated exchange of views' over what is and is not relevant/trivia . personally, i'm a big fan of the 'hobbit banters', the age old battle of 'north /south devides', of couse the ever lasting 'battle of the sexes' as well as every day discussions/chat. if i come across a post that doesnt 'hold me' i simply.. 'roll the mouse'. the way i view forums/posts; as the latterdays version that once was 'goin down the pub' for R and R......public place, show toleration.lol

Update Reply
clarissa @ 19/04/2010 13:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email