MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

bandit 400 for sale

bandit 400 for sale - Forums [Biker Match] bandit 400 for sale - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

bandit 400 for sale

hiya - i am selling my bandit 400. She doesnt have an mot but starts first time and will pass mot im sure of it, has new chain, new tyres but needs a bit of TLC and has a dint in tank, hence selling price of £480 or nearest offer. passed last mot no problem at all ... will put some pics on my profile any questions or queries at all give me a shout

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/03/2010 21:34  

hiya suzi u wud b beta off puttin an mot on it bbz it wud sell alot easya as sum ppl tend 2 b frightnd bout buyin sumthin without 1 as thay always think ther is sumthin rong with it, wat is the year of it, i will advertise it in our club 4 ya cheers mick

Update Reply
triker100 @ 29/03/2010 21:39  

its m reg august 1994 hun and its a uk model not an import... i will see how it goes and if nothing is coming i will mot her... she aint immaculate looking but starts every time but needs someone who can tlc and do little fettling and peeps are welcome to arrange to check her out - i think the price reflects this and hence not motd as dotn think will add to price and tryin to save on cash!! but i will see how i go and revisit mot if needs be... thanks for advertisin too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2010 22:06  

she not for sale now im keeping her

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2010 18:20  

Good for you xSusix :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 26/04/2010 18:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email