MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Drunk bike instructor faces jail

Drunk bike instructor faces jail - Forums [Biker Match] Drunk bike instructor faces jail - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Drunk bike instructor faces jail

A FEMALE MOTORCYCLE instructor could face a jail sentence after being caught drunk while teaching a student to ride on a public road.Sandra Kenyon, 46, was giving a pupil on-road tuition, in Bradford, when she fell from her motorcycle THREE times through excessive alcohol, reports today's Sun newspaper.On arresting Kenyon, Police found the bike instructor was almost FOUR times over the drink-drive limit. They found two brandy bottles in her jacket - one of them empty.Kenyon, of Hipperholme, admitted drink riding before Bingley JPs.She will be sentenced in April.Hic!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/03/2010 12:26  

I just hope this is typical Sun reporting. ie half the facts, or complete b***s

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 18/03/2010 12:46  

Rob wasnt out of the sun lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/03/2010 12:54  

"reports today's Sun newspaper."

Looks like it's out of the sun to me Jackie!

I'd like to know where she bought her jacket so I can carry an extra bottle of vodka for long journeys

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 18/03/2010 13:17  

Ok i shall rephrase it RK i didnt get it from the sun lol Mmmm still moaning i see

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/03/2010 13:22  

Telegraph version says much the same: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7468690/Drunk-motorcycle-instructor-fell-off-bike-three-times.html plus the usual www of course

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/03/2010 15:23  

Wills why don't ya just type all the address in, every bugger else does? lol What amazes me is if she was so drunk how come the learner didn't refuse to go out on the road with her, if it were me I'd have called the cops meself! Bloody irresponsible. If it's accurate. or was that a new sector of the bike tuition 'How NOT to do it'?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/03/2010 15:27  

sitting and reading about the bike instructor,slowly moving bottle behind me,only joking,but how does one ride a bike having drunk that much?

Update Reply
whiteairedfox @ 18/03/2010 17:38  

She fell off!!! lol That's how...

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 18/03/2010 20:28  

LOL .. I would have refused to go out with her & then reported her to the riding school.

Silly woman deserves all she gets ! IMO

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2010 22:03  

Suppose it might be difficult to smell her breath while she's got a full face lid on, but I think I'd have been a little suspicious after she fell off for the third time!

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/03/2010 22:09  

Think i wud have been nervous after the first time !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/03/2010 00:13  

I have been known to fall off my bike sober! So would stand no chance if I had been drinking!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 19/03/2010 06:40  

bang her up

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 19/03/2010 07:08  

Isn't there a more appropriate way of phrasing that ?

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 19/03/2010 12:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email