MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Bikes in bus lanes

Bikes in bus lanes (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bikes in bus lanes (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Bikes in bus lanes

Ok Judge Dread type enforcement officers for the Cars creeping into bus lanes just stop em and zap on the spot....one less for the road lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2010 20:28  

Im a cyclist, motorist and basically a motorcyclist, so I can see it from all sides. I do agree there are many bad drivers out there, Iv had enough cutting me up and almost causing me to have accidents to know.
When driving my car I ALWAYS look out for cyclists and motorcyclists alike and pull over to give them enough room to pass by.

When cycling, I don't fear the motorbike, it's the other motorists I worry about, seeing how close they drive to me when over taking and the abuse iv had riding on the road. I always wait at traffic lights regardless what im driving or riding but still get the abuse.

Cyclists in London are just crazy though.

I do think that motorcyclists should be given the option to use the bus lane, which would in my opinion be a very good idea. If the bus lane is clear, use it, if there are buses in the lane, don't use it.

Either way, motorcyclists and cyclists alike are always going to have to be extra vigilant of other road users, because lets be honest, motorcyclists and cyclists alike are always going to the ones that come off worse meaning the rest of the road users (in general) will take less care as they will not be the ones facing potential death from a collision with a bike.

Adz

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 24/04/2010 12:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email