MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Awesome New Zealand Rallies

Awesome New Zealand Rallies - Forums [Biker Match] Awesome New Zealand Rallies - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Awesome New Zealand Rallies

Hey Guys, I have just come backfrom 3 weeks in NewZealand, where I lived for 5 years until quite recently. Had the most perfect weather, and jumped on my biker mates bikes to attend to rallies. First one in Hokitika which is on the west coast of the south island,which had 1900 bikers, and it was fantastic..... They have microlights in the sky, tank fights and a wicked fireword display in the evening. To cap it all I won a T-shirt for going, pretty ironic as I had just bought one,so got my dosh back on the one I had just bought. Then next one was in a placed called Alexander which is 3/4 of the way down the south of the island,its called the Vincent County Rally and they had 1800, its hgue, fantastic site, spent an hour in the river as it was in the higth 30's!!!! got absolutely bolloxed at both rallies, and managed to win a motorbike jacket at this one!!be okay for my scooter, but not for my bonny as I am leather clad o that bike,and retro with it. I kept the jumping on bikes to European, Ducati,Bonnevilles, Sprint and Moto Guzzi. I had the most fantastic time, chilled out with friends made whilst over there, and now going sob sob since being back and keen as to get to the rallies over here. The NZ rallies are warm friendly and fun, no gangy element which makes for a feel good rally. Hope its the same over here???? Anyway, gotta go, Ciao for now Woodybee

Update Reply
bikerbird123 @ 13/02/2010 17:33  

You on commission from the NZ tourist board, Woodybee?
OK, I'm sold, got relatives in Invercargill so all I need to do is start saving my pennies.
Meanwhile, we have quite a few BM meets not too far from Worcester - come and join us! Can't promise 30-degree weather though.

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/02/2010 19:14  

it's like watching the telly, repeats lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/02/2010 21:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email