MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bike Rally down south needed

Bike Rally down south needed - Forums [Biker Match] Bike Rally down south needed - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bike Rally down south needed

A bike rally down south me n mi mates are off to France end of July need to do a bike rally on the way down for 1 night, any ideas its got to be wild cos we don't get out much and we dress as schoolgirls on our day off, its a man thing honest. Any suggestions

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2010 03:08  

no chance, the southerners don't even meet for a 'meet' - well, from experience of friends, your on your own.............

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/01/2010 03:15  

check out ridesandrallies.co.uk...should get some ideas there

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 30/01/2010 05:11  

some of us southern peeps do go to meets nut even if its only j and myself lol

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 30/01/2010 07:26  

We do sumo ..... north~south and inbetween lol ...........and if all else fails there is some green grass round the back if u wanna camp or a sofa and some floor space inside lol

Update Reply
jabecs @ 30/01/2010 09:41  

cataraptor and I are trying to plan an Essex event that would involve camping or roughing it. watch out for more details later...No dress code so Actdaft you would be just fine luvvy

I vaguely remember Sumo in a frock or too as well so you wont be alone!

Update Reply
moonstone @ 30/01/2010 14:38  

topic title updated. Please don't post "wanted" or generic titles, all titles should be informative

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/01/2010 18:15  

I vaguely recall Sumo in a Mankini and I'm still having therapy for it Try checking out cernunnos-mcc.org they have a fairly large list of rallies and events on their site.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 30/01/2010 18:32  

2010 Moon Rally Calendar: UK Biker Rally Calendar Renegade Request Reminder for this Event 02-07-2010 to 04-07-2010 12:00 PM to 12:00 PM <!--*The times shown will remain constant, regardless of DST changes. --> 2010 Moon RallyJuly 2nd - 4th 2010£15 OTG all profits go to a local charity (Yet to be decided)6-8 bands playing over the weekend.Held at The Marconi Holiday VillageLavernock PointFort Rd, Lavernock, Penarth, South Wales. CF64 5XQVans and cars by prior arrangement (Blue badge holders no problem) there might be a small extra charge for cars and vans.Back patch by prior arrangement only.Clicky for Moon Rally site

Update Reply
8 ball @ 30/01/2010 21:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email