MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

So sorry!!!

So sorry!!! - Forums [Biker Match] So sorry!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

So sorry!!!

The site's been down for 3 hours and I didn't even know about it... but it was my fault :-( I'm designing another website for a friends business, and I messed up a file on BM in the process. Nobody let me know BM was down, and i've only just got home to find out. Can't apologise enough, it was entirely my fault

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/01/2010 21:47  

I let ya know!!! Twice Flippin eck *tuts* It's the HOME page, it keeps denying me access

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2010 21:50  

Well Matt i've been sitting here refreshing the page for 3 hours solid itching to get on so i'm afraid sorry just won't do to compensate me for all the stress and anxiety you've caused!!

Now bend over and take whats coming to ya!

These things happen Matt, just don't let it happen again ALRIGHT!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 12/01/2010 21:52  

Oo I say *mrs, made me blush that did lol *figure of speech not a slur on your gender

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2010 21:59  

lol thanks RK. Kwak... as I said, I was out. I didn't have access to my PMs or I'd have known the website was down anyhow! I've been out all night, since I killed the site lol. You have my fone number, you should have txt me and I'd have come straight home. Nobody sent me a text which is what I need if the site is down.

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/01/2010 22:02  

Now bend over and take whats coming to ya! Is ther summat you need to tell us RK?? it were only the home page there were a problem with

Update Reply
drobess @ 12/01/2010 22:03  

Sorry Matt, but RK did text me about an hour ago and I just assumed that it was pre-arranged down time for maintenance .

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 12/01/2010 22:06  

yeah i got on by bypassing the home page shucks us wimmin !!!! no stopping us hehehe

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 12/01/2010 22:06  

You've deleted the post where I say I can get access to the home page now, ta Matt How can I let you know when you've gone out? I let you know, but I couldn't know you were out could I? so naturally you won't get it til you get home. makes note to self...purchase a crystal ball for when Matt goes out

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2010 22:07  

Matt said - You have my fone number, you should have txt me and I'd have come straight home. Nobody sent me a text which is what I need if the site is down. Give me yr number Matt...I'll make sure you know about everything

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 12/01/2010 22:09  

In case anything like this happens again, heres an easy way around it..........use the favourites button, your top left of your screen as you face it. Save, say your Account page and when you try to access it it will ask for login and password...thus bypassing home page.....hope this helps..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2010 22:09  

no, if you can't even get into the website after 5 mins - SMS me. I was in a theory lesson not far away and I could have come home easily. You've even got access to the Dutch website to txt me from if you've got no credit etc I really am fuming with myself! Especially cos i made the mistake and it was such an obvious mistake. For those interested, the website i was doing to kill BM was www.waggs-boutique.co.uk My mate's dog grooming place

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/01/2010 22:10  

Bow wow!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2010 22:13  

o.k.johnny i'm with you !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2010 22:23  

it wasn't a problem Matt stop beating yourself up ( well only if i can watch )

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 12/01/2010 22:26  

Kwak - if im not on the online page, or if u dont know, just assume that I'm out. Especially after 3+ hours of downtime! Dont worry, its back now :-) I deleted your duplicate post and the reference to it. Johnny... well done!!! Well done indeed! You could get around the homepage. In fact you could go to www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm to get to the homepage if needed also. But its rare the homepage would ever die and not the rest of the site, was only because I changed the default.asp file in the root directory (actually I didn't I removed a reference file from the server and so the default.asp file was failing because it couldn't find the linked file).

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/01/2010 22:30  

*Is ther summat you need to tell us RK??*

drob I didn't say I was gonna give it to Matt but i'll bet DC would

You girls are very clever, i had no idea it was just a homepage problem

*because I changed the default.asp file in the root directory (actually I didn't I removed a reference file from the server and so the default.asp file was failing because it couldn't find the linked file).*

Matt don't think you can worm your way out of this with a load of geeky lingo!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 12/01/2010 22:36  

matt, i tried to let you know but the site was down !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2010 22:45  

stick with us girls RK we know how to get on here

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 12/01/2010 22:47  

anneka

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 12/01/2010 23:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email