MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Happy Anniversary...........whatever it is !!!!!

Happy Anniversary...........whatever it is !!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Happy Anniversary...........whatever it is !!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Happy Anniversary...........whatever it is !!!!!

A couple of weeks ago, Moonstone and I celebrated our first year together in spite of living nearly 100 miles apart. Still, it's only 2 hours on either of my bikes but 3 on her GN125.

So to repeat the testimonial, thank you Moonstone for being you and thank you Biker Match for bringing us together and for meeting new friends. My life has certainly changed for the better by you both. And I may even go into the chat room one of these days but don't hold your breath.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 28/10/2009 17:35  

Arr Bless ya Cata, well you made a difference to my life too. I am feeling happier now than I have in a long time so THANK YOU Trevor and thanks to bikermatch and to Ian for placing this thread. xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
moonstone @ 28/10/2009 19:21  

Congrats to Moon and Cat but am in shock that she called him Trevor, must lay down now !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/10/2009 23:42  

Yes BJ there will no doubt be an anniversary but buggered if i know when. Not one for keeping track of these things. Anyway doesn't anniversary come from the Latin word anniversarius meaning a celebration to the day a year/years later? Just a thought.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2009 03:19  

well i do believe you are right Mr Ricdude!! anniversary is indeed a yearly event!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 29/10/2009 23:36  

Indeed it is DS,meaning 12/24 etc months from the day the event originally occured.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2009 03:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email