MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Dymag Magnesium Wheels refurbished GSXR1000,750,TL1000

Dymag Magnesium Wheels refurbished GSXR1000,750,TL1000 - Forums [Biker Match] Dymag Magnesium Wheels refurbished GSXR1000,750,TL1000 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

I am selling my immaculate Dymag Magnesium Wheels the text and Ebay item number are below. They are 17 inch dia, Rear rim is 6 inches wide. Tyres that fit are 120 front and 190 or 180 rear.

Ebay Item number 300356116153

For sale a set of Dymag Magnesuim Wheels which I had refurbed by Dymag this year, as such they are in fantastic un-chipped condition. All crack tested, re-chromated and with new bearings fitted.

They are finished in Dymag ‘black’ which has a lovely metallic lustre, the finish is a smooth powder coat and looks fantastic on the bike. Extremely easy to clean unlike some of the multi-spoke designs produced recently. These are super light and fully road compliant, holding, TUV ’testing approval for road use.

They where originally designed to go on a GSXR750 Srad, but with spacers provided where fitted to my GSXR1000K6. To fit to a GSXR1000k3-k8 you would have to fit discs with the earlier GSXR hole spacing. For GSXR1000K1-K2, Gsxr750Y-K3, TL1000 all and TLR1000R all your discs will fit straight on.. I will supply the one Galfer front disc, if the auction hits a ‘fair’ price as the failure of the other disc has put me is a position where selling the wheels is prudent!

Pick-up is preferred as these are high value, bulky items and with the postal service strikes of late I think this is the best option. If really important, I will post, but this will cost £20 extra. Payment via Paypal required.

Update Reply
finbarred @ 11/10/2009 22:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email