MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Saga Launch Motorbike Insurance For Over 50s

Saga Launch Motorbike Insurance For Over 50s (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Saga Launch Motorbike Insurance For Over 50s (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Saga Launch Motorbike Insurance For Over 50s

Aha! Well done XK - they're the charlatans... or the Sheilas... I could think of the advert - even hummed the tune to myself, but the name was not forthcoming!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/09/2009 21:32  

Yes cata!

Update Reply
moonstone @ 09/09/2009 23:08  

I am not a grumpy old man, more sort of a world weary cynic Actually I am feeling old, the copper who turned up to take the details when I was burgled last week appeared to be still pubescent. As they say you know you are getting old when the coppers start to look younger but the poor little soul didn't look old enough to be out on his own.

Update Reply
prof @ 10/09/2009 00:43  

what p....s me off is just when you think you've got all the answers to life and become an expert at your chosen field...you get buried in it lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 10/09/2009 08:36  

With 20 years to go, I will make a note of the Saga offer, and file it somewhere, promptly forget about it due to alzheimers or dementia... and probably forget where I left the bike anyway!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 10/09/2009 08:47  

Hopefully I will never suffer from any mental illness, touch wood *knock knock* Ooh - there's somebody at the door!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 10/09/2009 09:22  

....he he Saga wtf...................I dont do the blue rinses or coach tours and I definately wont be needing disposable nappies (except for my grand daughter!!) or have any probs with the vibrations from me bike........................no rude comments guys please!!!..............keep fighting it all the way I say - seems to have worked for me up until now

Update Reply
babyharley @ 10/09/2009 09:29  

Yeah, grandma but do you need cheap insurance for your electric buggy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2009 09:30  

he he cheeky..........................I seem to keep your battery charged ok pmsl!!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 10/09/2009 09:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email