MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

can someone explain !!!

can someone explain !!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] can someone explain !!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

can someone explain !!!

cissy, can you write that in a different style, didn't understand a word of it

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 30/08/2009 19:50  

lmfao @ Vinnie.... a man after my own heart! And he lives in bloody Harrogate!!! Spelling... mmmmm... do like to try myself, given that the English language is a thing of mine... although typing under the influence of vodka is sometimes difficult!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 30/08/2009 19:52  

Vinnie , that takes too much time ..have you seen the language on mobile text ? now thats a mindbender ! and there's no dictionary that i know of to help read them , my daughters tried but gave up on me lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 30/08/2009 19:59  

RK... if you ever understand a word I write then I will propose to you! lololol cos that would be a first! Sunday night.... alone...kids and me watching series 2 of ' Medium'.... I NEED A LIFE!!!!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 30/08/2009 20:04  

HI iv not been on this site long or any other come to that,it is hard for a newby nanu has it right,youv got to get about the site iv talked to some nice people helpfull .If people diss u just move on im with dunans i think the best way is rallys i hope to go to my first at the weekend ill let u now

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 30/08/2009 20:06  

Hi LHH Just get in there, forget the Karma and those ppl who are a bit too ready to block, just concentrate on being yourself, joining in what you feel you want to and getting to a couple of meets. Then you will get to know some ppl face to face and find out who's who and what they about. Takes a bit of time to get to know ppl as in real life, but its a great site, we have alot of fun and there are alot of great ppl on here too. Welcome and enjoy the site Sandy x

Update Reply
babyharley @ 30/08/2009 20:15  

cissy, i've already proposed to you twice and even offered to let you tie me up but you blew me out each time. Do you really think I'd take a proposal from you seriously??

kaw it's good of you to speak out mate, i'm sure there are loads of us 'newbies' in the wings, just get our toes dipped in and away we go eh

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 30/08/2009 20:23  

It is hard meetin new peeeps but goin in2 chat and postin is a gud way of makin freinds, then hopefully u get a chance 2 meet dem peeps 4 real and it then feels like i know them already. I dont get to as many meets as I would like 2 as i have commitments at home, but the ones I have got 2 have been great, I have made sum lovely freinds thro this site and feel like my life is all the betta 4 usin this site and from the many peeps i talk 2. I hope 2 meet many more lovely peeps

Update Reply
drobess @ 30/08/2009 20:33  

lololol @ RK............. you live too far away for a serious proposal!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 30/08/2009 20:41  

Hi lonehitchhiker I echo all those who say give it a chance, join in the chat and/or events and you'll soon realise it's not cliquey really, just folk know each other from meeting in real-time. I've been a member almost since the beginning and I still don't fit in lol BTW (= By The Way) the Karma score does NOT increase if someone justs puts 'LOL' or a smiley. Matt has already stated that. As for 'only getting a hi if your karma is low' I have no idea what that is about. I suggest you, and those who said it to you, read the Karma rating page. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/...asp karma is just an indication of your activity on the site, the more karma you have just means you use the facilities (no I don't mean the loo) more than others, and/or you send and receive nods and PMs more than others. it's nothing sinister or cliquey just Matt's idea of a bit of competitive fun. If you pay for the use of something it makes sense to use it, yea? Most newbies, those who introduce themselves on the forum, will be given a warm welcome by everyone who uses the forum. We can't welcome those who don't let us know they are there. I hope you start to enjoy your time with us soon. ATB Sandi P S (this comment to all) Don't worry about spelling if we don't understand what you've typed we can ask you, it's not a school test, we can't all be perfect. Those of you who are perfect will just have to learn a bit of tolerance

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/08/2009 11:46  

thank you for that kwak

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2009 14:20  

Here here to everything that everyone has said. Although I am fairly new & yes I did have a slight advantage when I joined that my other half was already a member on here, and I had been on rides out & met people, I am still a newbie. I now have my own circle of friends that are different to Mr_P's from here & we have made some fantastic mutual friends too, I have even been reunited with someone I have not seen in 27 years !!!! Only a small number of users post on the forums & use the chat room, I wish that more would but hey its up to the person at the keys what they do & when. I am sure if you jump in on forums, pop into chat once in a while you will soon feel differently

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/08/2009 14:30  

Cissy,if I was single.......lol err,I didnt know there was a block button I've only been a member for a short while but I've always found it to be friendly enough and the only clicks are the ones that come from some of the old bones around here lol *points at no one in particular*

Update Reply
pondlife @ 31/08/2009 21:39  

yeah yeah yeah PL....

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 01/09/2009 06:26  

cissy, i proposed as well.....you just luuuuuuuurve all the attention.....runs as fast as his horns can carry him

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 07:10  

Just one likkle problem... I am still (on paper) married to the current ex, who I have not laid eyes on for two years and don't know where he is (thankfully)... only another three years to go and I can divorce the **** (insert any insulting word here that fits!)........ Come back in two years, 11 months boys!! lololol

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 01/09/2009 08:17  

Bloody hell Cissy can you be bothered waiting that long???.....Don't know how much life we all have left in us by then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 12:41  

no, but no choice as I do not have a UK address for him, so cannot divorce him. Have to wait the five years with no contact then it will be automatic.

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 01/09/2009 14:30  

sorry cissy, that dont seem fair, mine is just about done, i wasnt bothered either way but tht kids mum wants to re marry, we are good friends tho and i will be going ....i think lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 14:42  

Not wearing that hat Ian surely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/09/2009 14:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email