MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Informal meet at Matlock soon-what do people think?

Informal meet at Matlock soon-what do people think? - Forums [Biker Match] Informal meet at Matlock soon-what do people think? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Informal meet at Matlock soon-what do people think?

hi everyone, i was thinking it would be good to get as many folk as we can to meet up at matlock soon for fish and chip meet up !!!!.....i thought after the friendlies rally is done, will give people who are not going to the rally the chance to come along and meet other members, no date set yet.......but what do you all think... ????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2009 08:51  

What about Rivington Ian? We haven't had a B M gathering there for about 2 yrs, if my memory serves me right, yet we have loads of gatherings at Matlock Bath. It would help those who live a bit further up the map to get to meet some of us.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/08/2009 09:07  

i dont mind kwak, i dont know where it is, but just trying to sort something....somewhere where everyone knows and thats biker friendly

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2009 09:21  

rivingtonhallbarn . co . uk It's in Bolton, Lancashire BL6 7SB See what others prefer then if it's Rivi then perhaps you could start another thread?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/08/2009 09:29  

I have the usuall issues ... work weekends

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/08/2009 11:14  

well Matlocks always good for me, know it well and love it there! Not sure about Rivi - never been and a bit further so would mean a bit more planning for me but see what everyone else fancies..........be good to all get together again soon

Update Reply
babyharley @ 26/08/2009 11:36  

Couldn't make it as far north as Lancs...best will in the world and all that...where is 'Matlocks'??

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 26/08/2009 12:13  

derbyshire i think

Update Reply
dunans @ 26/08/2009 12:16  

blimey... bit far with the sproglets for a day trip

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 26/08/2009 12:22  

Ian its a gud idea for as many peeps 2 meet up but we always seem 2 be goin north so why not consider makin the meet in the midlands then its central 4 every1 from north and south, this is just a suggestion btw

Update Reply
drobess @ 26/08/2009 12:35  

i have been going to rivington barn for 40+ yrs and although i have seen a lot of changes there is still hundreds of bikes go every sunday hail snow or blow,,, its a good place to meet

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 26/08/2009 12:58  

We have had meets at Rivington before, and Squires. The problem with Matlock is that they have now restricted the time you can park there. I dont know of any Sunday meets in the Midlands, so where would you suggest drobs?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/08/2009 13:33  

If I thought people could make the trip, I would suggest MY place! Good local pub could be pursuaded to lay on some entertainment and sleeping bags and air beds could fill my wee house.... but as I am "down South" (Just off J5 of the M3... near Basingstoke) its probably a daft idea... I am good at them!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 26/08/2009 16:10  

I think its a great idea, location could be the opposite to last time, to be fair to everyone? Alternate areas for meets...........?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2009 17:03  

gud idea 4 alternate the the places 4 the meets, thats y i suggested doin the midlands, will ask around about places 2 meet, wot day u finkin of meetin??

Update Reply
drobess @ 26/08/2009 17:10  

If your looking for somewhere in the Midlands, how about Stratford upon Avon. It's a really busy bike meet place, plus it has its own motorcyle bike park. Lovely place and central.

Update Reply
mykul55 @ 26/08/2009 17:10  

one place ive never been and should have. im up for stratford

Update Reply
dunans @ 26/08/2009 17:52  

best day 4 stratford and bikes is sunday, u would av2 state an exact meetin place or we would neva find each other if its a nice day

Update Reply
drobess @ 26/08/2009 18:01  

if people want to start a new thread re meeting in other places please do, the thread states MATLOCK, so the general idea is to see who is up for a meet in matlock !!! not being arsey, just trying to sort a meet out there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2009 18:24  

we dont fink yr bein arsy in the slightest Ian, but u asked peeps 4 their opionion so thats all we have dun, and we r just throwin around various suggestions

Update Reply
drobess @ 26/08/2009 18:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email