MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

headlight fault on virago - problem solved in ten secs

headlight fault on virago -  problem solved in ten secs (2) - Forums [Biker Match] headlight fault on virago -  problem solved in ten secs (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

headlight fault on virago - problem solved in ten secs

Now, now Ian, you shouldn't make fun of other members in public! That would be like me referring to another member (whose name shall remain hidden, but she lives near Barnsley) who spent five minutes wondering why her bike wouldn't start and nearly fell off it laughing when I switched the kill switch to "run"!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 18/08/2009 22:07  

i checked with drobs, she was here when i posted it...got full security clearance...come on now buddy, spill the beans....who was that ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2009 22:09  

yep he did clear it wiv me 1st, and i av dun the kill switch scenario as well lol

Update Reply
drobess @ 18/08/2009 22:57  

The racoon did it i tell you !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/08/2009 00:48  

I think I have figured how Ian fixed it. He got everyone to put their hands in the air because many hands make light work!

Does that put me on track for the Stanley Mathews award? After all he was the King of Drivel.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 19/08/2009 06:32  

My gob has been kept firmly shut too,I am definately NOT going to say anything about women riders or drivers! Tea and cake eh drobs? Nothing like a spot of LIGHT refreshment!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 19/08/2009 06:39  

....That would be like me referring to another member (whose name shall remain hidden, but she lives near Barnsley) who spent five minutes wondering why her bike wouldn't start and nearly fell off it laughing when I switched the kill switch to "run"! ....................

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/08/2009 08:07  

awwwwww kaz........i have done that tooooo........well not really just trying to keep the thread LIGHThearted

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2009 08:33  

Oi pond nothing wrong with women riders / drivers cheeky sod ...men are just as bad at times. Trace !!!!!! well atleast you checked the bulb was ok b4 u asked the question lmao

Update Reply
jabecs @ 19/08/2009 18:36  

ye jay and at least i can say that I know ow 2 change me bulb hehe

Update Reply
drobess @ 19/08/2009 18:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email