MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

92 1200 flh sportster 27,000 miles

92 1200 flh sportster 27,000 miles - Forums [Biker Match] 92 1200 flh sportster 27,000 miles - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

92 1200 flh sportster 27,000 miles

in need of tlc my sportsers really gotta go although i ride it daily as a runabout i'm fed up of looking after two bikes with no garage plus some money would be handy!!!!make good winter restore project although a runner taxed for year, mot, will polish up reasonably now! Evo engine,foreward controls,std pipes drilled out, bits an pieces with it like screen spare belt, spare peanut tank,[king fitted]spare rear fender, seat[mustang seat fitted]!some pitted rust on wheels and spokes,could do with new batterie, look at my profile for pics,would suit mechanicaly minded person who loves messin with bikes![after all its a Harley!!] guide price around £2,500 all offers considered dont hold back!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 06/07/2009 12:26  

Had a look at the HD , its not gonna be available for long at your asking price , wish i had the cash for it , one question , why dont you keep the Harley ? sell the Triumph or a stupid question. cheers Ex

Update Reply
excalibur @ 06/07/2009 20:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email