MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday 60th Emzed

Happy Birthday 60th Emzed (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Happy Birthday 60th Emzed (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Birthday Wishes /

Happy Birthday 60th Emzed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM NOT KNOWN YOU FOR LONG BUT HAVE A GOOD DAY XXXXX

Update Reply
kett44 @ 10/06/2009 15:51  

Congrats Emzed - Four ways to enjoy yer birfday: 1 - Touch not a drop of the hard stuff 2 - Do not drink anything remotely alcoholic 3 - Do not get brahms & liszt 4 - Ignore advice from XK! Buy u a beer at FYP, mate.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2009 18:59  

Happy one to ya EMz so good to be so young innit

Update Reply
old red @ 10/06/2009 22:08  

Thanx to all, I will post aproper thankyou when I get home and I'm not quite so overcome

Update Reply
Emzed @ 11/06/2009 01:07  

Happy belated birthday wishes Emzed sorry couldn't put them sooner I was on holiday with no internet.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/06/2009 12:16  

All the best Em , iv'e wished you on other posts but i just had to add this , i've seen you recently ...ignore Geoff and Stella you dont really look 70 ! ha ha lol hope you had a good one and dont forget to email me .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 11/06/2009 19:54  

OK folks, the day of reckoning has arrived Its 25th and yes I do have 1 guest already Funcat has made it here all the way from Colchester By train and bus Reespect So INSTRUCTIONS :- Take the A64, if you are travelling EAST (towards Scarborough) stay on the A64 DO NOT TURN OFF, AT ALL ignore the sign which says Scampston only as that will only take into the VILLAGE About 100 metres past that turn you will see a BUS STOP on your LEFT A further 100 metres and you will be at my gates on your LEFT with 2 GIANT COPPER BEECH trees, 1 each side of the gates Shimples If you get lost or confused just phone me on mobile number listed on EVENTS Obviously if you are travelling WEST my place will be on your RIGHT and a bit dodgy to turn into so I suggest that you go up the road a little where you will see the aforementioned sign for Scampston only then the same instructions will apply coming back

Update Reply
Emzed @ 25/06/2009 23:27  

Got a little bit of urgent things to finalize in town , hopefully Road Tax Disc being one of them (waiting on post)then Claire and i will be there !

Update Reply
excalibur @ 26/06/2009 08:47  

hey you get a bus pass mate! and 200 sqid heatin allowance! and free prescriptions now! hope you dont need em!and specasavers give 30% off for over 60's lifes good mate!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 26/06/2009 10:31  

Theres always a bright side lol and if one year does what TM says , what a luck ..i've still got 18 months to go so not far behind you !

Update Reply
excalibur @ 26/06/2009 10:49  

Have a great party Em, sorry I can't be there xxxx

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 26/06/2009 11:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email