MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Squires tonight 03/06

Squires tonight 03/06 - Forums [Biker Match] Squires tonight 03/06 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Squires tonight 03/06

I know it's late but if there's anyone nearby am off to Squires tonight - unfortunately not on Mavis though !! Geting a pillion & collecting Karey on the way.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 03/06/2009 18:09  

lol..I was gonna post the same.. anyone else? see you there! See u soon Stella/Dave!

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/06/2009 18:11  

*bump*

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/06/2009 18:20  

have good and safe ride

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 03/06/2009 20:25  

yeah ride safe all.....evening sumo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2009 20:26  

Oh bugger - wish we seen this earlier (and your texts). We went on a little ride out for an hour after work (through Ryther - gosh that's a twisty little road!) and wasn't too far from Squires (well Geoff is never far from Squires). Would have gone back out but we're still shattered from the 2000 odd miles done last week and the 5 hours a night sleep we seem to be have managed since getting back - really need an early night. Hope you had a nice time xx

Update Reply
Roachy @ 03/06/2009 20:43  

Woo-hoo!! Early night!! Party, party, party ....

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 03/06/2009 21:30  

Anyone got a bucket of cold water?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2009 21:41  

OMG! Geoff - a word.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 03/06/2009 21:46  

Hope you all had a good night?

Update Reply
Di @ 03/06/2009 23:07  

Heyyyy had a brill time! Cheers Dave and Stella!! Was even better when i could see his headlight in my mirrors instead of the sky !! heheheh Boy them lights are bright!!! And it was blooming chocka there tonight.. thought OMG where the hell am i gonna park??? but found a spot! lol Cheers agen Stells/Dave.. loved it .. :o)))) xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/06/2009 23:09  

hey Kaz - it ws a great ride out & you did soooo well - I was well jealous!! lol btw- Ziggy's rattling again - you need to check your sprocket cover...either that or he was just singing at us cos he was happy We had to stop 10 mins from home as Dave's fingers had seized up cos it got soo cold - he had to warm his gloves upon the engine bless him oh - I hope we managed to persuade that woman with another ziggy to get out!! what was it her husband said - 250 miles in 3 years of having it!!! ....15......

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/06/2009 10:54  

Aren't you supposed to say "Barbecue!" on such posts?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/06/2009 10:58  

Cheers Stella! Yeh i heard the rattling too, it must be the sprocket cover.. forgot to have a look when i got home, will check it tonight. Ive also been told to keep any eye on the back sprocket, apparently the teeth may be wearing abit as they're "soft" That lasses fella told me to watch it too. Yehhh i couldn't beleive she had only done that many miles, will look out for her in future, will be good to see the twins together!! I was freezing too, couldnt stop shivering, maybe it wasnt such a good idea to just wear a tshirt under my leather Like I said, I'm probably going again tonight if you wanna go? And hopefully Mavis will be fit again this weekend!!! fingers crossed

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/06/2009 11:19  

Did someone mention barbeque????

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 04/06/2009 12:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email