MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Insomenia

Insomenia (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Insomenia (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Insomenia

Just gona add it to the things that people didn't know about me. Good morning everyone!!

Update Reply
Newkid @ 02/06/2009 04:45  

Aaarrrggghhh I'm in this club n'all........ Tried your 'relaxing' strategies last night WB....think it helped me relax but still couldnt turn me head off....lol Must dig out my copy of that Bliss cd.....(when I could afford to go for massage thats what they used to play in the background....used to come outa there feelin somewhat spaced out...!)....gotta be worth a try......

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 02/06/2009 07:59  

Awww sorry Catey! But at least you relaxed - that's half the battle Bliss won't be quite so good without the massaging, but you could always pretend you're being massaged at the same time

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/06/2009 08:05  

why dont everyone get off there computers and try going to bed lmao.......i just put evanesence on the cd player and drift off to some good heavy rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!........nice post wannabe !!lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2009 08:09  

I used to like listening to Pros & Cons of Hitchhiking... it's great - really chills you out... and you just start drifting off, feeling really wonderful, then the "Arabs with knives at the foot of the bed" line hits and you leap out of your skin!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/06/2009 08:29  

nasty so ans so's......go to bad with ya boots/leathers on...lol...at least then you have armour on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2009 08:36  

Hehe! Nice tip Ian! (It'll also give me some protection from the cat when he decides my feet are his sworn enemies and must therefore die a painful death at his paws!)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/06/2009 08:46  

It's probably his way of telling you he's hungry. You'll end up being reported to the RSPCA for starving a harmless ickle puddy tat, you will.

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/06/2009 09:10  

or doing the cat in wannabe with your feet.........hoof rot and all that...lmoa

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2009 12:30  

*tuts*

Just because I've horns on my hood, doesn't mean I'm cloven-hoofed y'know! I swear I'm not. This isn't even my nose!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/06/2009 17:59  

Every time I take the boy to the vets, I warn them that he's a real handful... but he puts on his "Hey look at me, I'm soooooo soppy and lovely" act... they fall for it every time... then tell me that 1 of their nurses refuses to work with him after he's ripped her arm to shreds!

I always offer to handle him when they're trying to sedate him, but they just think I'm being a "woman of a certain age" who dotes on her cats, in the absence of children & is a bit soft in the head! More fool them

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/06/2009 18:02  

my lady cat guiness...keeps falling off the bedroom window.....she is up to 8 times now...think i am gonna put one of those mini trampolines underneath the window lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2009 18:06  

Uh oh! You'd better - she's about to run out of lives!

My boy used to climb up the pebble-dashing on the walls to clib in through the upstairs window... But he's gotten too big and can only make it up about 6' now!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/06/2009 18:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email