MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (571) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (571) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Ahoy-hoy, just joined so thought I'd drop in and say hi. Currently just the wrong side of the border with England and Wales but sometimes venture further afield and find myself in Dorset or occasionally Derbyshire.

Drop me a line if you're close by :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2022 22:40  

First time I’ve ever posted on a forum, I’m currently waiting to do my CBT.
Looking into what bike to get. My list grows every time I read about any 125cc’s.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2022 11:58  

Hi Alfwyn and welcome.
Good luck with the CBT, but it's training not test, so you shouldn't need it.
Choice of bike all comes down to preference; sports, cruiser, tourer/road with maybe a bit of consideration to height/inside leg! If you're buying second-hand then sometimes it's just a matter of what comes up for sale. You'll know 'your' bike when you find it 😊

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 04/07/2022 13:32  

Heya folks! No bn oan for guid few years so uploaded a more up ti date pic n updated ma info.

Hope yer aw well 😊

Update Reply
tribaldragon1 @ 04/07/2022 19:05  

Hello there I'm not so new to biker match had it few yrs but only use when I'm single so new th the chat rooms I'm very shy to start with but once I get to know folks I open up. I only a pillion but have been for 30 yr. I'm in Lincoln looking for new friends and hopefully someone special one day.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2022 21:10  

Hi all, only been on here a few days but seem to remember joining briefly a year or two ago! Memory not what it used to be. I'm single but I'm mainly looking for bike friends and conversation. Local rides/camping around East Anglia and a bit further with any luck. Big fan of Yes/Crimson and associated stuff. Hope to chat to you one day. Stay safe.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2022 07:59  

Hi all, how is it going

Update Reply
LoneRider89 @ 11/07/2022 23:37  

Hello
I am Andy
Ride a hayabusa
On the suffolk norfolk border

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2022 14:55  

Hi .... new here hope to meet some of you in the future

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2022 19:03  

Hi, new member here, Kev, I joined about a week ago, but I'm still recovering from a rally in Burton on Trent at the weekend lol..
Met some crazy blokes from Tamworth and that's about all I remember.
So a good un haha....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2022 20:34  

Hi everyone Alex here I ride at the. Mo a BMW r1200rt and I'm in Essex, come and say hello :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2022 23:44  

Hi, new to this.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2022 00:30  

Good morning and welcome all recent arrivals.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 15/07/2022 07:13  

New member, Tony, from near Tenby, thanks for membership acceptance :)

Update Reply
ajteajte @ 17/07/2022 16:07  

Hi , I’m new here, but very aged in real life

Update Reply
Braceybike @ 18/07/2022 14:10  

Hi, nice to be here, Im new looking for someone to show me around and make me feel comfortable, I enjoy the biker lifestyles

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2022 00:06  

Hi all, I’m totally a virgin to all this stuff-online chatting and technology advances. Pencil and paper me. I’m 55, been riding since 16 on and off, grew up on RDLC’s GPZeds etc. now I’ve been divorced two years and got myself a GSXR but been living alone and where else can you find good people to interact with- the biker community of course.

Update Reply
Longy66 @ 19/07/2022 20:27  

Welcome to all new members hope your finding your way around the site.
If so take a look at the events calendar couple of things coming up Barmouth camp August bank holiday, and chillout camp in September all welcome and if your struggling with transport get you name on the lift request you never know there could be a member just round the corner from you

Update Reply
JP @ 20/07/2022 06:36  

Hi JP, Thanks and yeah still finding my way around the site, looked on the events calendar for the chillout camp but cannot see anything related to that.
Where about is it, sounds like its right up my street

Update Reply
Longy66 @ 20/07/2022 20:24  

Hey. How’s things

Update Reply
Peaches1965 @ 22/07/2022 23:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email