MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (553) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (553) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Helloooo and a big fat welcome to all newbies.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/05/2021 12:23  

Hi all what with the weather over the pass few days. Bring on the sun and let’s ride

Update Reply
Mardy @ 06/05/2021 13:47  

Hi all, so I’m new to all of this and thought best start at the beginning and introduce myself

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2021 20:22  

Hi to all newbies. welcome to Bikermatch

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/05/2021 20:31  

Hi everyone. Waiting for the sunshine. Praying we get a little at the weekend so i can get out on 'Bruce'

Stay safe all you lovelies x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2021 21:22  

Just joined, still getting my head around the site, so far so good.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2021 22:35  

Ehh-yup , a Cleethorpean here , not the 1st time I've been here , but history teaches hard lessons . 🤣

Update Reply
Hoskar @ 08/05/2021 09:54  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Just joined, still getting my head around the site, so far so good....

Update Reply
Hoskar @ 08/05/2021 09:57  

Check out the Events page Hoskar.
23rd May we've put on a Ride to the Seaside at Anderby Creek. Just to welcome you! 😄

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 08/05/2021 10:28  

Welcome onboard all newbies.

Check out event calendar and get yourselves along to some camps or meets, that way you can meet the inmates face-to-face. 😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/05/2021 16:43  

Hahaha , thanks Nick , much appreciated .
I think it will take a little time to find my way about !

Quote:
Check out the Events page Hoskar.
23rd May we've put on a Ride to the Seaside at Anderby Creek. Just to welcome you! 😄...

Update Reply
Hoskar @ 08/05/2021 19:53  

Hi everyone new on here so will take time to learn all the ways around the site

Update Reply
Winger321 @ 09/05/2021 17:39  

Hi Winger , I'm sure it won't take as long as you think to work out your own map of this site , there'll be places you use regularly and places you don't haha .
But check the chat button on the right and also check out the forum topics

Update Reply
Hoskar @ 10/05/2021 21:19  

New to the site and having fun trying to get around the place. Managed to order a Sunday meal near Winterton next the sea and just as the food arrived it started to sleet then a rain shower as the steak burger, onion rings and chips turned up. Great fun eating cold food and coffee as the wind whipped up across the sea and sat on the bench with a wet bum. Thank goodness the 17 th May is coming along and we can sit inside once again. Hope to come across other bikers as Norfolk is a quite area having ridden bikes all my life and some clubs have disappeared over the years. Chris

Update Reply
Twinhead @ 13/05/2021 11:12  

Hi everyone, I joined here sometime ago but not been on for a long time so just wanted to say Hello to everyone and look forward to hopefully meeting someone you at the events 😊

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2021 16:00  

Hi curvy , welcome ! I see your going to the camping weekend on the 4th its looking to be packed 😁 I'm sure you will enjoy meeting everyone i know i will im hoping for good weather as the roads here are some of the best and we also have the owls nest if your peckish !

Update Reply
Philswanz @ 13/05/2021 16:53  

Hello fellow bikers, just joined up and wanted to say hi, looks like a great site, I'm usually out and about riding round East Anglia most dry weekends.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2021 17:24  

Hi everyone, There's an apparent heatwave coming so hopefully we can get out and about without freezing half to death😊

Update Reply
MeanderingNotLost @ 14/05/2021 23:52  

Haha , yeah , its been a long long winter and cold spring, Meandering . 'bout time we had a decent spell here on the east coast

Quote:
Hi everyone, There's an apparent heatwave coming so hopefully we can get out and about without freezing half to death😊...

Update Reply
Hoskar @ 15/05/2021 07:23  

Hiiiii there people!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/05/2021 15:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email