MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (549) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (549) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

I'm out of here no disrespect to anyone

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2021 00:33  

Hi newbie here wants to meet a nice biker guy lol
Near leigh NW
However wouldn’t mind meeting new friends to chat and have a banter with need decent girl friends too ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2021 17:44  

hi folks, im dave from mid devon, aged 54 im a single parent i have two girls live with me aged 18 and 7, bikes are wrf250 for laning and xj6 diversion for touring, im looking forward to a corona free summer, good rides and good company

Update Reply
plodxj6 @ 26/02/2021 22:28  

Hi all .new to all this..be gentle with me ha ha

Update Reply
bazz 54 @ 28/02/2021 17:41  

Hello everyone new to the group and back on 2 wheels after 5 years 😎 nice to be back on 2 wheels.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2021 21:11  

Hi, my name is Carlos! Great to be here!

Update Reply
Carlitos @ 01/03/2021 09:23  

Morning all, new here. Hope you're all well; I'm up in Nottingham way

Update Reply
bruja @ 01/03/2021 17:46  

Wow. What a brilliant weather weekend. Hope most of you got out.
I ran out of excuses for essential journeys so just pottered about.
Visor smashing bugs before February is finished, unbelievable.

Update Reply
1Down 5Up @ 01/03/2021 23:19  

Hello! Been on for a while but. Never engaged! Glad to be heard. Hopefully meet people to have bike adventures with!

Bit about me... in the E mids, doctor. Ride sports bikes mainly. Have travelled around Europe and the states. Looking forward to getting back to exploring the world when it reopens!

Update Reply
roldal @ 02/03/2021 14:12  

Hello,

I have been lurking for a while and am now sticking my head above the parapet! I got my first bike in 1978 and have always had a bike since then. I love to tour as well as riding for fun and work wise I am a DAS instructor. So yes, I like my bikes :-))

Update Reply
SHR61 @ 02/03/2021 22:20  

Hiya just joined on here and just got myself back on 2 wheels after a gap of a few years, so looking for new friends to wobble around with lol 🤪 xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2021 19:57  

Hey all.
New to forum and thought I should introduce meself. Been riding on and off (not falling off) since I was 18. Recently back to UK after 9 years living in New Zealand. None of my current friends ride bikes so its always a solo affair when I jump on bike and go on my magical mystery tours. At least GPS gets me home. I tend to follow my nose and turn down random roads on the outbound ride. Amazing what you can find sometimes... other times you wonder why did I turn down this road???
Anyway.. roll on summer and end of this awful lockdown curse and meeting new fiends... oops. friends.
Keep it upright guys and girls,

Brett

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2021 21:37  

Welcome to all the new members just a couple of events to consider.
4th June South Wales camp.
27th August Barmouth camp.
All members welcome at theses events so take a look at the calendar and threads to see all upcoming bm events and meet ups

Update Reply
JP @ 05/03/2021 05:13  

hi was on here donkeys years ago but couldn't access old account , last of my kids has flown the nest so just looking for like minded folk to chat with . I don't ride anymore and I havent been to a rally for several years but I still love bikes , rock music , metal and the great outdoors so i figured this was as good a place as any to start in these strange times . If anyone remembers me from before or motorcyle junction give me a nod i would love to catch up

Update Reply
Polly125new @ 05/03/2021 14:00  

Hey everyone, newbie here! Just found this site and thought I’d give it a whirl.
I returned to riding in 2019 after a 7 year break so I’m looking to meet new friends locally and get my confidence back. I currently own a modified Yamaha fazer 🏍

Update Reply
Missyamaha600 @ 09/03/2021 21:59  

Hi to all newbies. Hopefully things will start to happen soon and we can all meet up.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 11/03/2021 16:09  

Hi everyone just joined tonight, hope you are all well.

Update Reply
Les52 @ 12/03/2021 21:57  

Hi all, new here thought ide say hello!😁 hope everyone is well 👍🏍💨

Update Reply
jonnydawson @ 13/03/2021 14:31  

Hello all, getting back on the scene after being off the road for about two years. Life through a bit of poo at me and messed me old brain box up a bit but I woke up one morning about three weeks ago and gave myself a kick up the arse! I’ve just sold a load of my guitar gear and have a little run around turning up in ten days hopefully on me birfdee!

Not sure how to post photos of it but I’ll have a look see!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2021 20:41  

Hi all been here for a few days , thought I'd take the plunge and reveal myself ... in the most lady like way of course ... hello 👋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2021 14:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email