MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (518) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (518) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hi all new here!!

Update Reply
Spanish Dreamweaver @ 28/09/2019 09:38  

Good evening folks, just joined today! I was a bit nervous about joining, as I've always been around bikes and bikers, but my late husband said I wasn't allowed a motorbike. Bless him. Basically I'd love to get involved and go to events, make good friends and have a blast.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/09/2019 20:02  

Welcome fellow newbie! Hope you have fun here.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi all new here!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2019 13:29  

Welcome to all the newbies just jump in the water is always wet err I mean warm

This is open to all members

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back yet again this year !!!

IT IS FREE to all members

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !

Discounts will be available for new subs or renews at the event !!

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.

Update Reply
JP @ 30/09/2019 16:43  

Hello everyone. I'm Ian, or Scoob to my friends. Based in Goole, I've a VStrom 1000 and planning to tour Ireland first, then Europe. Been a biker for longer than I care to recall and still chasing the white lines looking for thrills on the road.
A cabbie by profession, I run a small business up in Selby, North Yorkshire.
Spent most of my life trucking all over the UK until a couple years back when I started the business. Just sold my ZX6R and Honda CBR 600FX as too many previous broken bones prevented me using them. Now resigned to touring but determined to stay on two wheels.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2019 20:25  

Welcome onboard Superscoob71
You're not too far away, I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point. Hope you are finding your way around the site! 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/09/2019 20:44  

Evening all. Trying to find my way around here. Been a while since I have done anything quiet like this, so apologies if I tread on any toes, and make a few gaffs.
Hallowistmas sounds good, will have to see what happens about the four lettered word.

Stay safe all

Update Reply
Roadeater60 @ 14/10/2019 01:33  

Hi I'm sue had account for a while just never used. I'm a pilly filly at the moment 30+ yrs experience. Now time do pull finger out and do it myself. Looking for friends mainly in preston and surrounding area. Come say hello.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2019 08:25  

Recently joined so thought I would say hi....

Update Reply
GBG69 @ 14/10/2019 20:09  

Hi everyone 👋

Update Reply
Davemac19 @ 14/10/2019 22:52  

Welcome on board all newbies. Check out the events calendar and get yourself along to an event to meet some of the inmates😀

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/10/2019 22:52  

Hi All!
I'm very glad to have been able to join this forum! I am a 33 year old lady who has just moved from Cape Town, South Africa, to Faversham (Near Canterbury) in Kent.
I have been riding just under 2 years and have a F650GS twin, which is on its way here from South Africa. I will only have it mid-December, which I believe is not ideal riding weather, but once spring arrives I hope to be able to ride out and explore this lovely country.
I'm looking to meet people from my area, both to ride with and also to just hand out with like-minded individuals. Send me a PM and let's get chatting!

Update Reply
Jackie K @ 15/10/2019 09:41  

Hi, good evening, how are we all? x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/10/2019 18:09  

Hi all

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/10/2019 22:19  

Welcome to BM, Jackie K, Jewi and Stevie1. Hope you are all finding your way around the site, it can be a tad daunting at first but I'm sure you will find that we are a friendly bunch!

Check out the events calendar, there are still opportunities to get out and meet other BMers (Hallowistmas and Christmas Chinwag Squires [North] & Southern Christmas Dinner Weekend etc)
They're a great way to meet folk, make friends and have good time all at once! 😁😊👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/10/2019 08:38  

So, erm new here....hello...

Update Reply
Swinny @ 16/10/2019 19:32  

Welcome onboard Swinny. See my post above re meeting inmates

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/10/2019 22:21  

Hi, newbie here :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2019 19:42  

Hello and welcome to BM all newbies. 👋