MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (492) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (492) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hi 😁😁

Update Reply
Emzii @ 15/11/2018 00:10  

Saying Hi here :)

Update Reply
Pabz @ 15/11/2018 09:38  

Welcome onboard Pabz, Emzii and Phillip Head. 😀

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/11/2018 14:53  

Hi, I just signed up, heard about this from a friend so, um, yeah, hi!

Update Reply
Angua89 @ 19/11/2018 01:12  

Hi there Angua89 welcome

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2018 17:08  

Hello and welcome to all BM newbies 👋 🙂

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/11/2018 18:22  

Just wanted to say Hiya to everyone

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2018 12:35  

Hi all newbies, get posting on the threads and your name down for Hallowistmas the end of year BM party next weekend.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/11/2018 18:06  

Hi everyone 👋🏼 I’m new here looking to meet new friends to go on rides with and who knows possibly romance

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/11/2018 08:10  

If any or all of you are at a loss for what to do this Saturday night why not come to Burton upon Trean and join in the fun at the Hallowistmus Party and meet your riding buddies for next season

Update Reply
JP @ 22/11/2018 17:46  

Tomorrow Night Folks

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back again this year !!!

This year has a small difference –

IT IS FREE to all members + 1 Guest

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !
Sat 24th Nov 2018

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm
Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie orJP

Matt is footing the bill as a thanks to members for supporting the site which is why it is BM members only plus 1 guest. No its not a free bar or meal its just free entry to the party

Update Reply
JP @ 23/11/2018 16:34  

Hello 👋 and welcome to all newbies, I hope you enjoy your time here with us, and maybe I'll get to meet some of you at some time in the not too distant future. Safe travels. 😁

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/11/2018 06:29  

Hello, John from Kingston Upon Hull, East Yorkshire here. Just got back into biking after a number of years. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2018 07:37  

Greetings to everyone! 👋
Freshly licensed rider from Warrington. Ready to ride all year round and looking for company

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2018 11:13  

New member saying hi........ So hi! ☺
Found this site while searching for local animal shelter Christmas runs, and joined to keep up to date with local events. The other half n me did no rallies or social stuff at all last year due to one thing or another. We fully intend to change that next year 😁

Update Reply
Jinxy13 @ 27/11/2018 11:26  

Just finding my way round this site . Newbie sign in 🙂 well that’s me the newbie . My bikername is sapphire. Often peeps call me ruby . Probably to do with my hair ha ha .
My family call me Jo 🙂
I find myself staying in a lot a nighttime. My papa lives with me , grandkids stay over a lot to .
I am married . My husband knows I’m here . He works shifts and works away .
We have been building and restoring for over 32 years . I love chatting and meeting new biker friends . Happy to help anyone with bike problems.
Have 3 bikes in the workshop at minute . So look forward to chatting to you all x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2018 13:38  

Just a quick ello..
Hope all are well and rust free.. Lol
How's everyone..

Update Reply
Boz from Burton Newtown Wales @ 28/11/2018 11:59  

HI. New on tonight. Hope to meet lots of future friends for plently of fun. Gary from Donington.

Update Reply
DoningtonWhite @ 28/11/2018 20:38  

I am still quite a new addition. I just wanted to say "Thank you" for making me feel so welcome

Update Reply
Lilliput26 @ 28/11/2018 22:47  

Hi all in newish dont really post looking for like minded maniacs for laughs.. live in sheffield ride an fz6 s2. I ride all year round. I ride my pace.. give us a nod if anyone fancies a ride anywhere..

Choi for now

Update Reply
GingeFz6 @ 29/11/2018 00:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email